10-27-2008, 01:47 PM
- Attack, attack, always attack.
- Do not allow Republicans to respond to the left's talking points (seen any McCain spokesmen on CNN?) and ensure that their message is diluted by a rebuttal from the Democrats when they do get something out.
- When Republicans do get their message out, attack it as dishonest, unfair, racist, sexist, fattening, whatever it takes to create the impression in the public's mind that the Republicans are the bad guys, then go to a Democrat for the last word (this is what the MSM considered being evenhanded).
- Do not cover negative stories about the Democratic nominee unless you're forced to, and then complain about how this distracts from the important coverage of the campaign and how unimportant it all is.
- Investigate and undermine the reputation of every person who supports the Republican ticket, and lie if you can't find any ugly truths (Sarah Palin's kid is fair game, as is Joe the plumber's background, but Jeremiah Wright???).
- Ignore the investigations of the Democratic nominee's background (see #4)
- Remind the voters that it's in the bag for the Democrat, and they all need to get on the bandwagon.
10-27-2008, 01:53 PM
Bush41 was defeated for a single ideal:
"Read my lips: No new taxes."
10-27-2008, 04:08 PM
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
10-27-2008, 05:00 PM
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
- Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
The young in this country all fall victim to the FEELING they are Liberals. They are excited about the political process and that in their minds is enough. To the American voting public, we deserve what we get. If Uh-Bama is elected, more proof of our political idiocy.
The American public is falling prey to the hand-picked Obamessiah of the media. No one seems the least bit alarmed that Uh-Bama Liberals are buying this election. One look at the Chris Mattthew's and Kieth Olbermann's adoration of their chosen clown is enough to make mature adults vomit.
Last edited by AmPat; 10-28-2008 at 03:52 AM.Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
C. S. Lewis
Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
10-27-2008, 07:59 PM
Well I heard on Fox a while ago we got who we were after.
Some bozo who was "removed" from the scene. Hopefully in pieces.May the FORCE be with you!
10-28-2008, 12:35 AMAt least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein
You Say The Battle Is Over
10-28-2008, 02:34 PM
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Lake Champlain
At this point, Bush has nothing to lose. If I was him, I would dedicate the rest of my Presidency to killing every terrorist I could get the crosshairs on. If anybody doesn't like it, so what? What are they going to do? Call him mean and belittling names?
10-29-2008, 06:07 AMIf leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.
|« Previous Thread | Next Thread »|