Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    Disagreement is not the same as misunderstanding. Grow up.
    You suggested I vote for Barr or myself if I was serious. You clearly lack understanding.

You don't agree with anybody's platform. He was an example only. I expected an idiotic response like this.
    But I should vote for myself or one of them anyway. That wouldn't be idiotic.

I guess I just assumed that since every candidate is beneath you yet not above your contempt, you must be the ultimate candidate.
    Well, I am, for me. I don't think the rest of you pinkos would like me running things. I'd have you all in camps and make you rue the day you put me in charge.

Why does this not ring true? Oh right, you act above all the other candidates as well.
    The candidates? Shit. No contest. They're all scum.

I was talking about the voters.

This will be my last response on this matter as I feel conversing with you is sucking the brain cells from my skull. Unless of course you post sopmething truly ridiculous that I cannot ignore.
    I'm waiting with bated breath. If I failed, enjoy whichever pinko you wind up electing.

Seriously though, how do these threads always degenerate into six pages of people whining about me not voting? I'd write myself in to shut you all up if it weren't so hilarious.

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by FeebMaster View Post
    You suggested I vote for Barr or myself if I was serious. You clearly lack understanding.
    No, I gave examples that INCLUDED you and Barr and SOMEBODY. That would be ANYBODY.
    see below:
    I understand his point but he is a cop out. If he was serious he too would vote for Barr or somebody like say, himself.
    If my poor ignorant self understands correctly, you are suggesting that by voting for these politicians you help enable more of the same status quo. You may actually have a point.

I disagree though for this reason. Politicians will always be there pushing their ideas on all of us and the only measure of control I have is to vote for the options that limit the damage. If I don't vote, I give that severely limited control to the other voter who is opposed to my ideas.

I don't like McCain politics but I believe he will do the lesser damage than Uhbama who will sell out to every liberal idea that crosses his desk. With a liberal Congress I will have to invest in the BIC Corporation to try to make money off of ink sales.
    The candidates? Shit. No contest. They're all scum.
    This might actually be a moment of clarity.
    Seriously though, how do these threads always degenerate into six pages of people whining about me not voting? I'd write myself in to shut you all up if it weren't so hilarious.
    You keep responding. I don't mind the argument. I just disagree. As for "whining," I thought we were exchanging opinions. How is that "whining?"
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

No, I gave examples that INCLUDED you and Barr and SOMEBODY. That would be ANYBODY.
    Further cementing the notion that you're clueless. If you want nobody and vote for somebody or anybody, that just makes you a hypocrite.

If my poor ignorant self understands correctly, you are suggesting that by voting for these politicians you help enable more of the same status quo. You may actually have a point.

I disagree though for this reason. Politicians will always be there pushing their ideas on all of us and the only measure of control I have is to vote for the options that limit the damage. If I don't vote, I give that severely limited control to the other voter who is opposed to my ideas.
    You're operating under the belief that what you're doing is limiting the damage. It's not and an argument could be made that you're only making things worse in the long run.

I don't like McCain politics but I believe he will do the lesser damage than Uhbama who will sell out to every liberal idea that crosses his desk. With a liberal Congress I will have to invest in the BIC Corporation to try to make money off of ink sales.
    You're dreaming. McCain will do different damage, not lesser.

This might actually be a moment of clarity.
    Yeah, it's a shame I didn't decide to vote for one of the scumbags during my brief moment of clarity.

You keep responding. I don't mind the argument. I just disagree. As for "whining," I thought we were exchanging opinions. How is that "whining?"
    We're not exchanging anything. We're talking at each other.

I have only myself to blame. I let you wander off on the voting tangent when my original comments were all about what dirty pinkos McCain and every other Republican Senator actually are.

Clueless
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand