Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 64
  1. #11  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    40,464
    Quote Originally Posted by Perilloux View Post
    That's what's so infuriating. Not just that it's what he says, believes, and wants/plans to attempt, that's no surprise. It's the unwillingness of the MSM to call him on it. Granted DrudgeReport reaches many internet savvy people, but we'll need more than Drudge readers to prevent this Marxist from destroying this country. I just hope the silent majority steps up this year.

    As for being called a racist for spreading the wealth of truth about who the Obamessiah really is, I say bring it. Obamessiah's race is not an issue for me, my teenage sons are bi-racial for pete's sake. And they understand and agree with my many reasons for voting McCain/Palin BTW.
    What's infuriating me is that McCain didn't bring it up this am, and the Obama team is smirking that it must not be important if McCain doesn't think enough about it to mention it. :mad:

    Hopefully Palin will run with it. I just heard about this right before an Obama supporter called. I wasn't nice---well, I could have been meaner, but she got the point to not keep calling here. :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #12  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    Nah, I don't vote.
    Then shut up.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #13  
    Senior Member FeebMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,008
    Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    What's infuriating me is that McCain didn't bring it up this am, and the Obama team is smirking that it must not be important if McCain doesn't think enough about it to mention it. :mad:

    Hopefully Palin will run with it. I just heard about this right before an Obama supporter called. I wasn't nice---well, I could have been meaner, but she got the point to not keep calling here. :D
    How can McCain bring it up when he wants to redistribute wealth too?


    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Then shut up.
    You're not voting in this one either.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #14  
    CU Royalty JB's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    8,002
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Then shut up.
    Kinda harsh but you have to understand Feebs.

    Other than wanting everyone to walk around with a suitcase nuke in one hand and a suitcase full of coke in the other, feebs doesn't take a stand on any issues. This way he can sit on the sidelines and be critical of both sides with a "You all suck" smugness.

    It's lame but it is what it is.
    Be Not Afraid.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #15  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,004
    Well Hannity was having a ball with this today. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #16  
    Senior Member FeebMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,008
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Kinda harsh but you have to understand Feebs.

    Other than wanting everyone to walk around with a suitcase nuke in one hand and a suitcase full of coke in the other, feebs doesn't take a stand on any issues. This way he can sit on the sidelines and be critical of both sides with a "You all suck" smugness.

    It's lame but it is what it is.
    That's simply not true. I take a stand on every issue. The less/no government stand. Not the "oh slightly less government than that other guy" stand. Not the "I say less government but mean more government" stand.

    Not my fault you guys picked a commie who can't criticize the other commie for being a commie without looking like a moron. Hell, even DU liked, or at least tolerated, McCain before you guys decided to pick him as your candidate.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #17  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,004
    We love you too Feeb. :p
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #18  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    755
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    We love you too Feeb. :p
    Can you feel the love tonight?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #19  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Woodland Park, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    8,563
    Quote Originally Posted by FeebMaster View Post
    That's simply not true. I take a stand on every issue. The less/no government stand. Not the "oh slightly less government than that other guy" stand. Not the "I say less government but mean more government" stand.

    Not my fault you guys picked a commie who can't criticize the other commie for being a commie without looking like a moron. Hell, even DU liked, or at least tolerated, McCain before you guys decided to pick him as your candidate.
    My completely unscientific and dormant gut FEELING is that most people here did not choose JM. I would have gone for Fred or Huckabee. JM wasn't even in my top four.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #20  
    Senior Member marinejcksn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Penn State
    Posts
    1,820
    Heard it on the Great One's online stream from his show today, this is pure insanity.

    "But, the Supreme Court never ventured into the issues of redistribution of wealth, and of more basic issues such as political and economic justice in society. To that extent, as radical as I think people try to characterize the Warren Court, it wasnít that radical. It didnít break free from the essential constraints that were placed by the founding fathers in the Constitution, at least as its been interpreted and Warren Court interpreted in the same way, that generally the Constitution is a charter of negative liberties. "

    When I heard him say that I almost spit water all over my laptop. Is he serious? A charter of "negative liberties"....sweet Lord if this man believes this to be true imagine the nutjobs he'll try to get on the Supreme Court. :eek:
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •