1. #1 Jon Voight set to step in as Jack Bauer's new nemesis on '24' 
    Jon Voight set to step in as Jack Bauer's new nemesis on '24'

Jon Voight will a play a terror boss on the upcoming season of '24.'
    Jon Voight is set to play Jack Bauer's nemesis on the upcoming seventh season of the hit Fox series "24."

Voight's character, the mastermind behind next season's main terrorist threat, will be introduced during the show's two-hour prequel, then return later in the season, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The "24" prequel features Bauer (Keifer Sutherland) dealing with an international crisis, while back in the United States, the newly elected first female President, Allison Taylor (Cherry Jones), prepares for her inauguration day.

It was filmed on location in South Africa and will air Nov. 23 at 8 p.m. - two months before the series returns.

Fox and "24" producers decided to air a prequel to tide fans over after creative reassessments and the writer's strike delayed the show's return for more than a year. The actual seventh season will kick off in January.

"We're excited about the prequel because it explores Jack's complex emotional state of mind and still has all the signature excitement and suspense that fans have come to expect from '24,'" executive producer Howard Gordon said about the prequel when it was announced. "Shooting in South Africa affirms everyone's commitment to making this season especially memorable for our fans."

The South African story line was originally planned as a plot for next season, but because of the delays, it was nixed and recycled when the prequel idea came to fruition.

Now, season seven will instead focus on Bauer operating without CTU in Washington.

In addition to Voight, several other new cast members have been announced, including Janeane Garofalo, Annie Wersching, Jeffrey Nordling, Rhys Coiro and John Billingsley.

Sonnabend
    Janeane Garofalo
    As what..a police siren?

several other new cast members have been announced, including Janeane Garofalo
    The shark has finally been jumped on this fayg show.
    Be Not Afraid.

Yeah, well...I don't wanna wait until November, dammit...but still...can't wait! Jump the shark, 24? Maybe...I'll still watch it...and the preview of Season 7 that was floating around the Internet looks badass, too. Guess who's back, from the dead? Anyone, anyone?
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature

At least they have a good conservative balancing Janeane Garofalo.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkScribe View Post
    Yeah, well...I don't wanna wait until November, dammit...but still...can't wait! Jump the shark, 24? Maybe...I'll still watch it...and the preview of Season 7 that was floating around the Internet looks badass, too. Guess who's back, from the dead? Anyone, anyone?

Oh ya! :D

His muzzie best pal is back.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Oh ya! :D

His muzzie best pal is back.
    Tony isn't a muzzie. I still can't believe Tony is going to be a bad guy. I like Voight. He'll be a great addition.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III