Thread: Military Ballots Being Rejected in Virginia

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,639
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    There is no reason to continue to reply to him. He's been schooled repeatedly on the issue.
    He's just being a dick. You know, like always.
    Misinformation must be countered or it will be perceived as truth. Every time Eyelids responds with his deliberate cluelessness, we have to set the facts out. It sucks, but that's the world that we live in.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #32  
    Senior Member MrsSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,387
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    This has nothing to do with them being soldiers, quit trying to frame it that way.

    In Florida in 2000 a bunch of idiots voted for Buchanan instead of Gore or didn't punch their ballot all the way. Their votes shouldn't count because those people were too stupid to figure out how to vote.

    These absentee ballots are exactly the same, if you cant properly fill out a ballot you have failed the one test a citizen has to pass to vote.
    On page two of the Voters’ Declaration/Affirmation-Federal Write-in Absentee Ballot (FWAB) at the very bottom of the form is the signature block for the “Witness/Notary and Address (if required)”. Note the instructions given to Virginia service members, “Block 7: Sign and date in the presence of a witness. The witness must sign and date the form.”

    That’s it. No instruction given on any requirement for the witness to give an address
    . This has resulted in only 2 percent of the military ballots received to date including an address for the witness.



    Blinky...

    Last edited by MrsSmith; 10-29-2008 at 07:47 PM.
    -
    -
    -

    In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

    Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #33  
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    22,891
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Misinformation must be countered or it will be perceived as truth. Every time Eyelids responds with his deliberate cluelessness, we have to set the facts out. It sucks, but that's the world that we live in.
    Standard strategy for the nubnuts on the left.Counter attack at once .Obscure,mock,disguise or dissemble .The moment someone post anything of a Conservative political bent or anti obama material either LP Cw Wilbur,or the dreaded eyeBall counter posts .
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #34  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,639
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Standard strategy for the nubnuts on the left.Counter attack at once .Obscure,mock,disguise or dissemble .The moment someone post anything of a Conservative political bent or anti obama material either LP Cw Wilbur,or the dreaded eyeBall counter posts .
    Exactly. We can relax and stop repeating the truth about them when they stop lying about us.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #35  
    Politically tired.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,631
    Like every military person's address could not be found since it is on records. What a BS excuse. :(
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #36  
    Senior Member wineslob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    138
    Eyelids, how does it feel to have the baseball bat called FACTS shoved up your ass?
    There's no way you can trust her. Her missile is gigantic
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #37  
    Administrator SaintLouieWoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sarasota Florida
    Posts
    39,653
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rd-try View Post
    You're really a worthless piece of crap. They are the reason you can say what you say in public without being put in the stupid home.
    But, I guess you're against the awful repugs who actually want things like picture ID's and maybe a valid address in the district they're attempting to vote in, right?
    He's lower than that. It's a shame that our brave men and women in the military put their lives on the line for "people" like him. I'm posting from work, so must mind my language.

    Think I'll take double blood pressure medication til the election and beyond.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •