Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sonnabend
    If you're too stupid to figure out a ballot, then you're too stupid to vote. Thats our method of voter screening...
    Those absentee votes are military and many of them may be for soldiers overseas.

Another example of DEMOCRAT voter suppression. Oh and Lids...thin ice.Watch what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by AmPat View Post
    There is no requirement to have a witness signiture unless somebody assisted you in filling out the ballot. Since an OVERWHELMING MAJORITY of military are literate and intelligent, the problem must be elsewhere. Most likely a reading comprehension problem in the registrars office.

I suspect most of these problems are present only where DIMS/LIBS are present.
    I know in my personal experience the only time I needed a witness signature this year was when I registered to vote again because I wanted to change my party to Independent. When my absentee ballot arrived, nowhere on it was there a requirement for a witness signature. Libs are grasping at straws on this one to explain this dimb-bulb's actions which cheated our brothers and sisters out of the right that we in uniform PROVIDE.:mad:
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    I know in my personal experience the only time I needed a witness signature this year was when I registered to vote again because I wanted to change my party to Independent. When my absentee ballot arrived, nowhere on it was there a requirement for a witness signature. Libs are grasping at straws on this one to explain this dimb-bulb's actions which cheated our brothers and sisters out of the right that we in uniform PROVIDE.:mad:
    I'm looking for an old ballot from a primary that I never mailed. It is identical to the general election I just mailed. If I find it I will attempt to scan it. Lids is so deep up Liberal rectum that he won't accept it but I love proving his stupidity to all the rest.
    Education without values, as useful as it is, seems rather to make man a more clever devil.
    C. S. Lewis
    Do not ever say that the desire to "do good" by force is a good motive. Neither power-lust nor stupidity are good motives. (Are you listening Barry)?:mad:
    Ayn Rand

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Those absentee votes are military and many of them may be for soldiers overseas.

Another example of DEMOCRAT voter suppression. Oh and Lids...thin ice.Watch what you say.
    This has nothing to do with them being soldiers, quit trying to frame it that way.

In Florida in 2000 a bunch of idiots voted for Buchanan instead of Gore or didn't punch their ballot all the way. Their votes shouldn't count because those people were too stupid to figure out how to vote.

These absentee ballots are exactly the same, if you cant properly fill out a ballot you have failed the one test a citizen has to pass to vote.

Sonnabend
    Their votes shouldn't count because those people were too stupid to figure out how to vote.

These absentee ballots are exactly the same, if you cant properly fill out a ballot you have failed the one test a citizen has to pass to vote.
    These people are soldiers and have passed far greater tests and challenges...and they protect your right to vote and the freedom to exercise it.

Patent Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    This has nothing to do with them being soldiers, quit trying to frame it that way.

In Florida in 2000 a bunch of idiots voted for Buchanan instead of Gore or didn't punch their ballot all the way. Their votes shouldn't count because those people were too stupid to figure out how to vote.

Have you ignored the other posts? The ballots were filled out properly, it's just that the Feds had different ballots from the State. The state said the Federal ballots weren't sufficient, and got slapped down.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    Have you ignored the other posts? The ballots were filled out properly, it's just that the Feds had different ballots from the State. The state said the Federal ballots weren't sufficient, and got slapped down.
    They didn't fill out the ballot completely. That's what happened.

If you're too stupid to fill out a form you're too stupid to vote. I dont care what your job is.

It has everything to do with them being Soldiers. The military goes about 5:1 Republican during a normal election cycle. During this one, when you're running a pacifist loon against a genuine hero, it's going to run even higher.

The absentee ballots were filled out correctly. The registrar is deliberately misinterpreting the law in order to disallow military ballots. What part of that do you not understand?
    Quote Originally Posted by biccat View Post
    Yes, he's ignoring the other posts, just like he's ignored everything else that doesn't fit into his worldview. What surprises you about that?
    They didn't fill out the ballot completely. That's what happened.
    If you're too stupid to fill out a form you're too stupid to vote. I dont care what your job is.
    Once again, they did fill out the ballots completely. The registrar is distorting the law.

I don't know why we bother talking to you about this. You're impervious to the facts and will continue spewing Obama campaign talking points until you run out of air.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Patent Member
    Block 7. AFFIRMATION. Ensure that you read the oath,sign, and enter the date you completed the form in thespaces provided. Not all states require a witness or notary,and state laws vary regarding the voting of convicted felons.Consult your state section of the Voting Assistance Guide oryour Voting Assistance Officer for your state's requirements.
    Direct from the source.
    http://www.fvap.gov/resources/media/fwab.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    I don't know why we bother talking to you about this. You're impervious to the facts and will continue spewing Obama campaign talking points until you run out of air.
    There is no reason to continue to reply to him. He's been schooled repeatedly on the issue.

He's just being a dick. You know, like always.
    Be Not Afraid.