Thread: Sarah Palin on V.P. Duties?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Srutinized by who? The media? They're not doing such a thorough job now, are they?. The only way they'll be after Obama is if he's involved in a scandal such as Clinton, where they can garner higher ratings and make money off of it. Other than that, they'll be silent.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    She is FAR more qualified than Obama!!!!!
    The liberals are out of their minds with fear over this woman.L.P And C.W. never let up on her and how MC Cain made a tremendous mistake selecting her as his running mate.

Most Conservatives are well pleased with his choice and some would actually prefer her in his place to be POTUS but that may happen !She is real and fully a woman of achievement on her own without her husbands help.Suck it up libbers Sarah's the one ,you don't get to decide !

Sarah Palin Better Than Barack Obama
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6-K7.../2116839/posts
    Last edited by megimoo; 10-27-2008 at 07:13 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    The liberals are out of their minds with fear over this woman.L.P And C.W. never let up on her and how MC Cain made a tremendous mistake selecting her as his running mate.

Most Conservatives are well pleased with his choice and some would actually prefer her in his place to be POTUS but that may happen !She is real and fully a woman of achievement on her own without her husbands help.Suck it up libbers Sarah's the one ,you don't get to decide !
    Actually we do, because the whacky-whackies can't on their own. The Palin pick has disaffected establishment Republicans, moderates, and independents. But, after the ticket loses, the right will blame it on (1) McCain's moderate stances and (2) the evil liberal media. Never, ever, ever take responsibility, even though the exit poll demographics will tell the story. Of course, they'll all be lies of the evil liberal pollsters.

All the establishment is against the brave little extremist right-winger freedom fighters. "Red Dawn," much?

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    Actually we do, because the whacky-whackies can't on their own. The Palin pick has disaffected establishment Republicans, moderates, and independents. But, after the ticket loses, the right will blame it on (1) McCain's moderate stances and (2) the evil liberal media. Never, ever, ever take responsibility, even though the exit poll demographics will tell the story. Of course, they'll all be lies of the evil liberal pollsters.

All the establishment is against the brave little extremist right-winger freedom fighters. "Red Dawn," much?
    Never cared for the it.And I wouldn't count on a win for your critter.Most of the sheeple are starting to figure him out.When they start talking about taking away their 401K's and equalizing the wealth and increasing taxes at their expense they tend to listen.But you can always escape if he wins to some third world wonderland and escape the reign of obama the first.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    Never cared for the it.And I wouldn't count on a win for your critter.Most of the sheeple are starting to figure him out.When they start talking about taking away their 401K's and equalizing the wealth and increasing taxes at their expense they tend to listen.But you can always escape if he wins to some third world wonderland and escape the reign of obama the first.
    As I've repeated said, he's not "my critter." I'll vote for Barr or write in someone, perhaps Feebs! So, the net effect of the Palin pick as regards to me is a 0, rather than a +1 for McCain; not as bad as a -1 if I voted for Obama.

As time goes by, the third world is becoming more and more alluring. Perhaps Kabul in the spring, with the poppies in bloom. :D In addition to the tax benefits, one can always find interesting ways of making money in such places.

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post

Thank you, JB, a perfect metaphor.

His most famous blunder occurred when he corrected a student's correct spelling of "potato" to "potatoe" at an elementary school spelling bee in Trenton, New Jersey, on June 15, 1992. According to his memoirs, Quayle was uncomfortable with the version he gave, but did so because he decided to trust what he described as incorrect written materials provided by the school. He informed student William Figueroa that he had misspelled the word "potato", when in fact Figueroa had spelled it correctly. Quayle then had Figueroa add an "e", not only making it incorrect, but once again making himself a target with this misspelling. Quayle was widely lambasted for his apparent inability to spell the word "potato". Figueroa was a guest on Late Night with David Letterman and was asked to lead the pledge of allegiance at the 1992 Democratic National Convention.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dan_Quayle

Another dolt out of his depth.
    No more than you are...
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...

Quote Originally Posted by Lager View Post
    Srutinized by who? The media? They're not doing such a thorough job now, are they?.
    Scrutinized by Obama's opposition. Opposition that will undoubtedly feed lampreys like Limbaugh and company - all the other dildos in the supposedly conservative spokes hole fest on television (via FOX) and radio. They and you will look for anything you can to bring the man down, betraying your claimed loyalty and service to who's ever occupying the Oval Office. If you say you're not going to do just that - then you're a God-damned liar.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    As I've repeated said, he's not "my critter." I'll vote for Barr or write in someone, perhaps Feebs! So, the net effect of the Palin pick as regards to me is a 0, rather than a +1 for McCain; not as bad as a -1 if I voted for Obama.

As time goes by, the third world is becoming more and more alluring. Perhaps Kabul in the spring, with the poppies in bloom. :D In addition to the tax benefits, one can always find interesting ways of making money in such places.
    Repeat all you care to ,I don't believe you.BTW Sarah's on Fox Now if you hurry !

9. #29 Quote of the Day: Newt Gingrich 
    ďAny serious Republican has to ask, ĎHow did we get into this mess?í Itís not where we should be, and itís not where we had to be. This was not bad luck.Ē
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Sonnabend, Iíve made myself crystal clear that this woman was installed in this slot strictly because of her complete and unquestioned image with the Evangelical base that McCain dumped on in 2000.

She is in way over her head. She was not thoroughly vetted by the RNC and John is sorely regretting it at this very second. The largest mistake heís ever made, politically. This decision will be his undoing.

She may be a very nice mayor and a capable governor for a remote state with more pilot licenses issued than driverís, but residing over a tiny population is a bit different than being one heart-beat away for the most powerful office on the planet.
    The sad part is that she is both smarter and more qualified than the Democratic candidate for President...but the media has seen fit to lie themselves blue in the face. Even journalists are ashamed of their profession by now. It's so sad to see seemingly moderately intelligent posters like yourself so taken in by the BS. Tsk, tsk, tsk. Poor Logan, he deserves a Papa with sense. :(
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.