1. #1 My Little Pony Hits The Underwear Market. The Adult Underwear Market. 
    My Little Pony Enters Lingerie Market

Jun 11, 2008 @ 9:30am

Move over La Perla, there's another sex bomb coming to town:

My Little Pony.

This week, HASBRO announced its intention to massively license its most popular brand with "adult sleepwear and underwear" that we hope / presume will have sparkles and ruffles all over it.

Actually, how cool would it be to have My Little Pony underwear that was all one color, but featured a MLP symbol on the thigh, just like a real My Little Pony?!

The sleepwear and underwear will retail in the UK later this year, and hopefully trickle into Urban Outfitters shortly after that.
    Very tasteful pic at link.

Grow Up!

Oh dear, that is nasty. :(

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post

Grow Up!
    Next up 'Hello Kitty' thongs !

Isolated Mountain Range in Eastern Nevada
    Finally ;)

Grow Up!
    I'm sure JV cannot wait to place his order! :D
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown." H.P. Lovecraft in Supernatural Horror in Literature

I almost hate to admit it, but I know some people that are into the "baby-play" scene... those are the only people that I know that will find this enticing.

Now, if they were coming out in leather.......:D
    Social Order at the expense of Liberty is hardly a bargain - Marquis de Sade

Quote Originally Posted by MstrBlue View Post
    I almost hate to admit it, but I know some people that are into the "baby-play" scene... those are the only people that I know that will find this enticing.

I could have cheerfully gone my entire existence without adding "baby-play scene" into my brain. :eek:

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    I could have cheerfully gone my entire existence without adding "baby-play scene" into my brain. :eek:
    It's too late now. Just add the MUU MUU'S Mama's dancing for dollars to your 'minds eye view' and you are 'in the grove !' BTW are the 'Dainty Dancing Hippies ' going to be a part of the Denver DNC convention entertainment ?

noonwitch
    Quote Originally Posted by MstrBlue View Post

That has got to be one of the weirdest (relatively) harmless fetishes I've ever heard of. I see the personal ads-most of them seem to be adult male babies looking for a nanny. I can't think of anything more irritating than the prospect of an adult man pretending to be a baby-wearing (and using) diapers, wanting to be fed a bottle and wear giant-sized pajamas with feet in them.

Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    That has got to be one of the weirdest (relatively) harmless fetishes I've ever heard of. I see the personal ads-most of them seem to be adult male babies looking for a nanny. I can't think of anything more irritating than the prospect of an adult man pretending to be a baby-wearing (and using) diapers, wanting to be fed a bottle and wear giant-sized pajamas with feet in them.
    Yes, the pleasure in that must be entirely one way. The 'carer' would have to be paid to put up with that.