Thread: the children of Jihad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 the children of Jihad 
    we've know for some time now that al-Qaeda, running out of killers has resorted to using women and children to do their dirty work. here's an updated article on the children of jihad. pathetic.

Iraq: Child terrorists behind growing number of attacks

Baghdad, 13 June (AKI) - An al-Qaeda cell composed of children under the age of 16, known as "Children of Paradise", is believed to be responsible for a growing number of attacks in Iraq.
    source

this is not really breaking news but maybe we need a terrorism forum????
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

Quote Originally Posted by namvet View Post
    we've know for some time now that al-Qaeda, running out of killers has resorted to using women and children to do their dirty work. here's an updated article on the children of jihad. pathetic.

Iraq: Child terrorists behind growing number of attacks

source

this is not really breaking news but maybe we need a terrorism forum????
    This is some scary shit.

According to some fairly reliable sources.... I've read about Children as suicide bombers....Muslim's believe they are persecuted by the west. So it has become common practice to allow the young who haven't had families yet, to be spared the hell of living long lives of desperation. It's some really weird thought processess, but that's the take I got from it. The facts are we have no clue what it's like to think like these guys do.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

I think it was last years they just took (seized by force) several women with down syndrome, stuffed bags under the skirts to make them appear pregnant. strapped explosives on em and forced them to walk into market area. their killers have had it with this jihad shit. they are grabbing their families and deserting.

I think it was last years they just took (seized by force) several women with down syndrome, stuffed bags under the skirts to make them appear pregnant. strapped explosives on em and forced them to walk into market area. their killers have had it with this jihad shit. they are grabbing their families and deserting.
    There were also incidents of mentally-retarded men who were sent to detonate suicide bombs. There was a case in Israel a couple of years ago where the man in question was able to communicate with Israeli security and they were able to remove his bomb vest without detonation, saving his life. That was Hamas, rather than Al Qaeda, but there's not a dime's worth of difference between them.

Now, would anyone consider the use of children as suicide bombers to be an atrocity worth reporting? You'd think that the NY Times, which ran countless stories on Abu Ghraib, would have been interested in this, but a search of the paper's website found absolutely zero hits for the keywords "Children of Paradise" and Al Qaeda (Searching for "Children of Paradise" alone produced several pages of hits referring to an Ingmar Bergman movie by that name, but nothing in Iraq). I'd be willing to see a return of the fairness doctrine if it meant that the NY Times had to hire some conservatives.
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

I hope the next terrorist attack target is the NY times !!!

also I heard al-Qaeda is or was recruiting the elderly in Jordan.

I hope the next terrorist attack target is the NY times !!!
    also I heard al-Qaeda is or was recruiting the elderly in Jordan.
    Al Qaeda won't hit the NY Times. It's their primary source of intelligence.
    --Odysseus

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Al Qaeda won't hit the NY Times. It's their primary source of intelligence.
    well if goes there's always the house and senate.....................:)

Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Al Qaeda won't hit the NY Times. It's their primary source of propaganda.
    Fixed.;)
    I otherwise agree.

Quote Originally Posted by CLibertarian View Post
    Fixed.;)
    I otherwise agree.
    I have to quibble on this one. The NY Times provides Al Qaeda with intel on US government efforts to defeat them through publication of classified information. Al Qaeda provides the Times with propaganda.
    --Odysseus