Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by crockspot View Post
    I believe OMC WAS tombstoned in the past, and ended up over here. I could be thinking about someone else though.
    I don't think he got the granite. I think he did come over and thank us for the kind words when his wife passed away, since the DUmmies were, let's say...unfriendly, about it.

The DU guy sounds pretty insane from his own story, so reality was probably much worse.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crockspot View Post
    A McCain win would add so much entertainment value to our lives. :D

Holy smoke...if this happens...the "revolution threads", "I'm leaving the country threads"...it will be comedy gold X 1000. :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

I read it fast and thought it said "I got off in Starbucks". I imagined some newlywed with his new partner going at it in the corner in front of a church group or something, but alas, it was only a bouncy......

Quote Originally Posted by movie buff View Post
    Oh, and I find it pretty suspicious that when the OP exploded like that, none of the Starbucks employees walked up to her and asked her to either calm down or get the hell out.
    I know, right? Regardless of political views, standing up and screaming profanity would've gotten them tossed on their ear in my neck of the woods. Especially swearing when females and kids are present....I'm in the military where we cuss a blue streak and even I know that goes without saying. :p
    Last edited by marinejcksn; 10-30-2008 at 12:06 AM.
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke

Didn't Obama encourage his supporters to yell and get in the faces of those who oppose him??? LOL!

If this story is true, this idiot took a chance by acting this way. You never know how people are going to react and this person could have gotten their ass kicked...although it would be justified IMO. :D Obviously this @$$ clown has no respect for other peoples' opinion and he/she should have just minded their own business. I have gone to places where people were talking crap about McCain and I would just migrate somewhere else if I didn't want to hear it.

Coffee shops are where the liberal cockroaches like to hang out. I went into a Starbucks tonight and I felt like I was in hippieville.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    OMC is what the Democratic party USED to be.

Pro- America and patriotic. Wrong - but still patriotic.

That party has died and we are worse off for it.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

8. #18 Go 
    [QUOTE=cat714;72428]Didn't Obama encourage his supporters to yell and get in the faces of those who oppose him??? LOL!

Yes he did. Argue. Yell. Get in thier face. He also said, if they bring a knife, we'll bring a gun. Hate speech. He sounds like a thug from the southside.:D
    ________
    Pregnant masturbation
    Last edited by Scarlet; 04-18-2011 at 06:45 AM.

[QUOTE=Scarlet;72632]
    Quote Originally Posted by cat714 View Post
    Didn't Obama encourage his supporters to yell and get in the faces of those who oppose him??? LOL!

Yes he did. Argue. Yell. Get in thier face. He also said, if they bring a knife, we'll bring a gun. Hate speech. He is a thug from Chicago.:D
    Fixed for accuracy