Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Welcome to the world I live in. It's easier to find a Doner and Kabob shop than it is to find a diner selling German food in the village I live in.

I love ME food (good thing, as I live in metro Detroit), but if I was in Germany, I'd really want to have some German food, like schnitzel available.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    Muslim women being raped are part of the "filth" that you're talking about. I have an idea. Let's keep men out. [/sarcasm]

In regards to the article about Asian Muslims raping white school girls, I do want to say that white sexual slavery has been a problem in the Asian areas for a while now, not just Muslims.
    Lanie, anyone with an ounce of intelligence would presume I wasn't talking about the women being raped. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would know I was speaking about the thousands of backwards ass men and terrorists who make up a good portion of the refugees.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Retread View Post
    Go ahead and while you're at it discuss the betrothal of 6-7 yo girls to 50 yo men common in Muslim countries, the huge increase of the sexual crimes in Europe since the migration started and the child rape of young boys in the native countries.
    She can start with Mohammed who took a 7 year old wife. The pedophile/man the Islam religion is based on.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Welcome to the world I live in. It's easier to find a Doner and Kabob shop than it is to find a diner selling German food in the village I live in.
    I went to London about 20 years ago and the main food was indian. Now I like Indian, and of course I did find some english pubs...but in the touristy section of London, the Indian/curry/kabob restaurants FAR outnumbered anything resembling English food (not that the English are famous for their food, but I found the culture to be completely different than what I had expected)...THAT was 20 years ago! I can't even fathom what it must be like now. Europe is giving away their identity for what exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Lanie, anyone with an ounce of intelligence would presume I wasn't talking about the women being raped. Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would know I was speaking about the thousands of backwards ass men and terrorists who make up a good portion of the refugees.
    True, but when you say you don't want refugees coming in, are you only talking about backwards men and terrorists or are you talking about all the Muslims from Syria asking for help?

Banned
    Personally... No one new from any country needs to enter the U.S. for awhile. We need a pause similar to 1924 in order to assimilate the people here legally... round up as many of the illegals as we can and tighten border security... No matter how long that might take. We're into our fifth decade of continuous immigration from around the word and it's unprecedented in our history. We need to stop and take a breath.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

True, but when you say you don't want refugees coming in, are you only talking about backwards men and terrorists or are you talking about all the Muslims from Syria asking for help?
    Under the current world sitrep I would love to put an armed guard about every 50 feet along every border to prevent any added ILLEGAL immigration, accept no refugees who had not underwent the same vetting the dims put on every appointment made by W during his 8 years, gather all of the current ILLEGALs Mexican, Indian, Columbian, Italian or whatever and put them on a slow boat home with MREs in the pantry and hold that line for a decade.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    . If you ain't havin' fun, it's your own damn fault

Banned

Lanie, I want NO refugees coming in. NONE, ZIP, NADA. Tell Saudia Arabia and UAE to take them in...they would assimilate much better in other muslim countries.

Since somebody is going to ask for proof that white sexual slavery is already a problem.

http://www.anti-slaverysociety.addr.com/trafficw.htm

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/20...t_10821971.htm

Okay, they're not all white. I'm going to do a report on this and prove what I'm saying. I need time to research it. It is a problem. I won't coddle Muslims on this, but I am going to say it's not just them. It's a problem.
    Take your time Lanie, but what you’ll find is that ‘white slavery’ is viewed as prostitutes being ‘pimped’ by their boyfriends, and there’s a lot of that, but which is completely different to the deliberate targeting of children by Muslims. The drive for equality proposes that everyone does this and it’s true that pedophiles are present in every race and society, but the difference is that it’s inherent in Muslim culture, as is female genital mutilation, interbreeding . . .

Start with Sweden, Germany, the UK . . . anywhere where there’s a large minority of immigrant Muslims and the grooming of young white girls is an epidemic. We shouldn’t be surprised in a culture where women are seen as possessions and slightly above that of cattle. Along with this, you’ll also find ghettos, riots and unemployment. It was not a problem on the scale it is now before the introduction of Islam into Western Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    Lanie, I want NO refugees coming in. NONE, ZIP, NADA. Tell Saudia Arabia and UAE to take them in...they would assimilate much better in other muslim countries.
    That's what I thought.