Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by txradioguy View Post
    Same place they were with Monica...Paula...and Juanita.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk
    Feminists don't really care about women. They care about an ideology and those liberals who support that ideology. They also support causes that can further the liberal agenda. Women being groped, assaulted and raped in Europe and the Middle East cannot be mentioned because it brings much of liberal doctrine in to question.

Out of sight, out of mind.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post
    Feminists don't really care about women. They care about an ideology and those liberals who support that ideology. They also support causes that can further the liberal agenda. Women being groped, assaulted and raped in Europe and the Middle East cannot be mentioned because it brings much of liberal doctrine in to question.

Exactly!

Obama isn't the problem. The problem is an electorate that would vote a man like him into office.

Quote Originally Posted by FlaGator View Post

That's a fair criticism of modern feminism, but that's not how it always was. At one point in time, feminists fought very hard for the rights of rape victims in court and for women in general. Susan Brownmiller's book "Against Our Wills: Men, Women and Rape" is still a good read.

But I get it as someone who is an old-school feminist. I discovered in Brownmiller's book the whole rant that I have about Eldridge Cleaver-he admitted in his own autobiography (which this author cites in her book) that he raped women. He stated that his revenge plan against white men for racism was to rape white women. He decided to practice on black women, first, though, so he could figure out how to get away with it. That is reason #1 of about 10 million why no women of any race should ever support the Black Panthers, but if I tell that to the coworker with Eldridge's picture hanging on her cubicle wall, I'd probably get accused of being racist, and maybe even get written up. I have my own victim card I can play in that situation, but I'm not sure it trumps a race card.