Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 From Sonnabend: To all DU moles 
    Sonnabend
    Make sure you are up to speed. Those who don't wish to identify themselves, please read this thread and note the following

Intel: Bring over as many threads as you can, when DU goes into lockdown and if and when Obama loses, we will all enjoy the screams of anguish.

Threads: Sharing is goooood :D

Links, links, links for posterity ....

Please: NO SUICIDE RUNS...we need you intact and in place and feeding us lots of DUmmie goodness.

Additional appreciation will be shown for any new DUmmie conspiracy theories....the loonier the better.

CU needs moles :D

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Make sure you are up to speed. Those who don't wish to identify themselves, please read this thread and note the following

Intel: Bring over as many threads as you can, when DU goes into lockdown and if and when Obama loses, we will all enjoy the screams of anguish.

Please: NO SUICIDE RUNS...we need you intact and in place and feeding us lots of DUmmie goodness.

Additional appreciation will be shown for any new DUmmie conspiracy theories....the loonier the better.

I would like to add that SCREENSHOTS are greatly appreciated also.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Yeah, especially if Underground Panther is involved. I'd like to see her
    fur get soaked from the tears of joy or hate. Depends on who wins...:D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Yeah, especially if Underground Panther is involved. I'd like to see her
    fur get soaked from the tears and/or urine of joy or hate. Depends on who wins...:D

Fixed. :) (Damn 10 character limit)

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post

Locked, stocked, and already trusted by the enemy.
    BOWZER LIVES!!!

Sonnabend
    As I said, if you have moles and need to be sure they wont be exposed, read this thread but do not post a reply in this thread.

Any queries, PM me.

My mole isn't paying up for the gold star to get in on Election Night so I'll welcome input from here.

And please, if we lose, someone please come up with a post about how we plan to deny the legitimacy of the election, do everything we can to make it fall apart, yada yada... just like they did last time.

I personally don't intend to do any of the above, but it frosted me last time and I've never forgotten it. The kind of person I am, though... I'll fall behind the president once he is elected because I love this country.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatDanish View Post
    I personally don't intend to do any of the above, but it frosted me last time and I've never forgotten it. The kind of person I am, though... I'll fall behind the president once he is elected because I love this country.
    You're one of the few people here who will do that. It'll be sore loser central on CU.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    You're one of the few people here who will do that. It'll be sore loser central on CU.
    Why don't you say the same thing, come on go on record saying you will back McCain once he is selected!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Eyelids
    Sure, man I've lived with Bush the past 8 years and I dont refuse to call him my president or anything.