Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1 From Sonnabend: To all DU moles 
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    Make sure you are up to speed. Those who don't wish to identify themselves, please read this thread and note the following

    Intel: Bring over as many threads as you can, when DU goes into lockdown and if and when Obama loses, we will all enjoy the screams of anguish.

    Threads: Sharing is goooood :D

    Links, links, links for posterity ....

    Please: NO SUICIDE RUNS...we need you intact and in place and feeding us lots of DUmmie goodness.

    Additional appreciation will be shown for any new DUmmie conspiracy theories....the loonier the better.

    CU needs moles :D
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    4,301
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Make sure you are up to speed. Those who don't wish to identify themselves, please read this thread and note the following

    Intel: Bring over as many threads as you can, when DU goes into lockdown and if and when Obama loses, we will all enjoy the screams of anguish.

    Threads: Sharing is goooood :D

    Links, links, links for posterity ....

    Please: NO SUICIDE RUNS...we need you intact and in place and feeding us lots of DUmmie goodness.

    Additional appreciation will be shown for any new DUmmie conspiracy theories....the loonier the better.

    CU needs moles :D

    I would like to add that SCREENSHOTS are greatly appreciated also.
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Sunny,FL
    Posts
    43,436
    Yeah, especially if Underground Panther is involved. I'd like to see her
    fur get soaked from the tears of joy or hate. Depends on who wins...:D
    May the FORCE be with you!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    no-man's land in Texas
    Posts
    2,168
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Yeah, especially if Underground Panther is involved. I'd like to see her
    fur get soaked from the tears and/or urine of joy or hate. Depends on who wins...:D

    Fixed. :) (Damn 10 character limit)
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member MoshMasterD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Morgantown
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Make sure you are up to speed. Those who don't wish to identify themselves, please read this thread and note the following

    Intel: Bring over as many threads as you can, when DU goes into lockdown and if and when Obama loses, we will all enjoy the screams of anguish.

    Threads: Sharing is goooood :D

    Links, links, links for posterity ....

    Please: NO SUICIDE RUNS...we need you intact and in place and feeding us lots of DUmmie goodness.

    Additional appreciation will be shown for any new DUmmie conspiracy theories....the loonier the better.

    CU needs moles :D
    Locked, stocked, and already trusted by the enemy.
    BOWZER LIVES!!!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Sonnabend
    Guest
    As I said, if you have moles and need to be sure they wont be exposed, read this thread but do not post a reply in this thread.

    Any queries, PM me.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    9
    My mole isn't paying up for the gold star to get in on Election Night so I'll welcome input from here.

    And please, if we lose, someone please come up with a post about how we plan to deny the legitimacy of the election, do everything we can to make it fall apart, yada yada... just like they did last time.

    I personally don't intend to do any of the above, but it frosted me last time and I've never forgotten it. The kind of person I am, though... I'll fall behind the president once he is elected because I love this country.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatDanish View Post
    I personally don't intend to do any of the above, but it frosted me last time and I've never forgotten it. The kind of person I am, though... I'll fall behind the president once he is elected because I love this country.
    You're one of the few people here who will do that. It'll be sore loser central on CU.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    HR Corporate Scum patriot45's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Plant City, Florida
    Posts
    10,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    You're one of the few people here who will do that. It'll be sore loser central on CU.
    Why don't you say the same thing, come on go on record saying you will back McCain once he is selected!

    : “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Eyelids
    Guest
    Sure, man I've lived with Bush the past 8 years and I dont refuse to call him my president or anything.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •