1. #1 Re: Tim Russert - There's a sickness among a segment of DU 
    DianeG5385 (1000+ posts) Sat Jun-14-08 06:24 PM
    Original message
    Re: Tim Russert - There's a sickness among a segment of DU
    Advertisements [?]Edited on Sat Jun-14-08 06:25 PM by DianeG5385
    The juvenile and the stupid who revel in the man's sudden death. Because the man did not cowtow to your every deluded political whim yes, you dance on his grave. Your are either sick, afreeper or one of those obnoxiously abusive people I've noticed all primary season. By the way, four soldiers died in Itaq today. Still dancing?
    Good for you.

But it took you 1000+ posts to figure out the illness that is DU?

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x3453692

He certainly did not try to keep us out of this despicable war. he was in a position to be heard... Those 4 are on his soul as well as GW's.
    Oh for god's sakes

I read a few of the threads at DU on Russert. Very many of them give him the credit for being the class act, and professional, unbiased Journalist that he was.

But so many of them are so hateful and disgusting because he questioned the Democrats just as toughly as he questioned the Republicans. Apparently they do not want their candidates to be scrutinized.

I swear, I want to slap the jerks over at DU silly. And it looks like many DUers feel the same about those jerks.

Russert's passing is so sad. What a legacy he leaves behind. He was a gentleman, and a professional. And way too young to die. He should've been bouncing grandkids on his knee. Sometimes the good do die young.

Banned
    I have said it before. The DUmmies really do not want anarchy like they say they do. Because if there was anarchy, there would be people like me, who would not mind a bit of anarchy ourselves and would welcome the freedom from constraints like laws and standards. People like me who would take what we wanted unless you stopped us with more than Kumbayah, puppies and "Hope." .223 trumps all of that as does .45 ACP. DUmmies think they are oppressed now.

The thing that is so obvious about Democratic Underground is their absolute unshakable belief that anyone that doesnt agree 110% with them on every issue is biased, simple minded or a racist. Their knee jerk reaction to anyone that disagrees with them shows an incredible level of intellectual laziness.

Their posts remind me of their despicable behavior when Ronald Reagan died.

I have had a grudging respect for Russert for many years. I saw him as one of the very few modern day journalists to not be in the back pocket of the Democrat party.

Rest in peace Mr Russert. You will be missed.

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life. -Robert Heinlein"