Thread: 23 Percent of Texans Believe Obama Is a Muslim

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 97
  1. #11  
    Super Moderator BadCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    In your dreams
    Posts
    15,603
    Let's see...

    He thinks there are 57 states.
    He practices the Sharia practice of not giving birthday presents to his daughters.


    Yep, I think he's a muzzie.
     

  2. #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I believe he's a Christian. I believe it's God's right to say he's not.
    Of course God will judge Barack Obama and in this world words actually have meaning. He can call himself whatever he likes but that doesn't make it so and he will be judged by his own words. Standing in a church doesn't make you anymore Christian than standing in a garage makes you a car. He claims to be a Christian who preaches another Gospel other than salvation alone though Jesus Christ. He believes in universalism and that is not Christianity.

    Barack Obama, with your help, is in the process of trying to recreate the Christian faith in his own, very liberal and unorthodox image.

    Tell me how a man who believes that there are many paths to Heaven including those NOT through Jesus Christ a Christian? You have a responsibility as a Christian woman to defend the Gospel of Jesus Christ and so I'll ask you; where is your first allegiance?

    What is Obama's Christian testimony? Have you ever read it?
    Last edited by M21; 10-30-2008 at 03:44 PM.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

    You Say The Battle Is Over
     

  3. #13  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hartford, CT USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Damn! He's not a muzzie!!! Wayl shayt. I was gonna vote for him, but I'm not now. Damn sneaky Christian, praytending to be a Muslim and all!
     

  4. #14  
    Senior Member OwlMBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    America
    Posts
    757
    Why wouldlnt they? He sure does love cuddling up to them, and his old schemy perv of a father was a Muslim.
    **** Obama and **** you too.
     

  5. #15  
    Senior Member MrsSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,388
    Obama may not be a Muslim, but he sure doesn't sound like any kind of Christian. His "Christian understanding" came from the same pages as much of the DUmp...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2Kh-...eature=related
    -
    -
    -

    In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

    Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.
     

  6. #16  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hartford, CT USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    Obama may not be a Muslim, but he sure doesn't sound like any kind of Christian. His "Christian understanding" came from the same pages as much of the DUmp...
    OK, I, unlike you apparently, am not in a position to judge the Christianity of others. However, even granting what you say is true, why should I care?
     

  7. #17  
    Senior Member MrsSmith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,388
    Quote Originally Posted by Cold Warrior View Post
    OK, I, unlike you apparently, am not in a position to judge the Christianity of others. However, even granting what you say is true, why should I care?
    I didn't say you should care. I merely pointed out that his Christian beliefs are so far off base as to be literally non-Christian. Although those whacko beliefs are undoubtedly at the base of his extreme and offensive "values."
    -
    -
    -

    In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

    Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.
     

  8. #18  
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Hartford, CT USA
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    I didn't say you should care. I merely pointed out that his Christian beliefs are so far off base as to be literally non-Christian. Although those whacko beliefs are undoubtedly at the base of his extreme and offensive "values."
    Yeah, right.
     

  9. #19  
    Politically tired.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post
    What doers that mean ?Only GOD can call him An Arab ,Lannie you need help !
    What does being an Arab have to do with anything?
     

  10. #20  
    Politically tired.
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,650
    Quote Originally Posted by M21 View Post
    Of course God will judge Barack Obama and in this world words actually have meaning. He can call himself whatever he likes but that doesn't make it so and he will be judged by his own words. Standing in a church doesn't make you anymore Christian than standing in a garage makes you a car. He claims to be a Christian who preaches another Gospel other than salvation alone though Jesus Christ. He believes in universalism and that is not Christianity.

    Barack Obama, with your help, is in the process of trying to recreate the Christian faith in his own, very liberal and unorthodox image.

    Tell me how a man who believes that there are many paths to Heaven including those NOT through Jesus Christ a Christian? You have a responsibility as a Christian woman to defend the Gospel of Jesus Christ and so I'll ask you; where is your first allegiance?

    What is Obama's Christian testimony? Have you ever read it?
    I am a Catholic Christian. I do believe the Jesus is the only way to Heaven, but I do also believe that God works with those who either were taught different faiths, were not told about Jesus, and/or have trouble accepting Christianity's version of how to achieve salvation.

    The bible says that the only unforgiveable sin is blasphemy of the Holy Spirit. What's the Holy Spirit? I was taught in church it's that part of God telling you that something is wrong or something is right. Your conscience so to speak. I think that many who chose to listen to their conscience have a chance.

    Even some Evanglical Christians are starting to question this now from what I see in real life and in some of what I read.

    The thing is many people of different political backgrounds believe they have a relationship with Jesus Christ. When a force as powerful as God (or when the force seems to be God) is telling one their relationship is real, the individual will not listen to a human being saying it's not real.
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •