Thread: Long lost aunt found

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Long lost aunt found 
    Obama's Kenyan aunt, Zeituni Onyango, has been found! Hooray! This woman obviously is of some importance to Obama considering he writes about her affectionately in Dreams from my Father.
    There are a couple things I don't understand though. It wasn't Obama who found her, it was British newspaper reporters. They found her living in a slum a few miles from where Obama attended law school. I'll bet Obama really appreciates those reporters finding his aunt in the slums so he could rescue her. Thing is, I can't find anything that says he's even called her to say hello. I'm sure he'll get around to it. He probably won't suspend his campaign again, maybe just pick up a phone for this one. I get the impression Auntie Zeituni is not an American citizen. Problem is she's contributed $260.00 to his campaign. She says she travels back and forth to Kenya so it isn't clear to me if she has a green card. If she doesn't, that $260 donation would be illegal. If it is an illegal donation, I'm sure Barry will give his dear sweet aunt her $260 back. Who knows, it may be just enough to get her out of the slums.
    Last edited by AlmostThere; 10-30-2008 at 08:39 PM.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

She's an illegal alien living off the taxpayers dime. Doesn't look like they're going to toss her ass back to Kenya either.

Link

She's getting her $260 back too. We all know how Barry would never accept campaign donations from foreigners.
    Be Not Afraid.

Relevance in the last hundred hours of the most important election in the history of the Union?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere View Post
    Obama's Kenyan aunt, Zeituni Onyango, has been found! Hooray! This woman obviously is of some importance to Obama considering he writes about her affectionately in Dreams from my Father.
    There are a couple things I don't understand though. It wasn't Obama who found her, it was British newspaper reporters. They found her living in a slum a few miles from where Obama attended law school. I'll bet Obama really appreciates those reporters finding his aunt in the slums so he could rescue her. Thing is, I can't find anything that says he's even called her to say hello. I'm sure he'll get around to it. He probably won't suspend his campaign again, maybe just pick up a phone for this one. I get the impression Auntie Zeituni is not an American citizen. Problem is she's contributed $260.00 to his campaign. She says she travels back and forth to Kenya so it isn't clear to me if she has a green card. If she doesn't, that $260 donation would be illegal. If it is an illegal donation, I'm sure Barry will give his dear sweet aunt her $260 back. Who knows, it may be just enough to get her out of the slums.
    What I don't understand is if she's so poor, how could she afford the $260 contribution. Also, if she's an illegal and travels back and forth, how does she get back into the country?

And Logan, perhaps the American people will indeed finally pay some attention to the many lies.

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    And Logan, perhaps the American people will indeed finally pay some attention to the many lies.

This doesn't scream desperation to you, honestly? I think it's simply sad.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Relevance in the last hundred hours of the most important election in the history of the Union?
    It doesn't have to have relevance about anything. This is a messageboard board dumb-dumb. People can post about any topic they want regardless of whether you think it is relevant or not.

You want relevance? How about immigration. Why is this woman still in the States? Why is she breaking the law but hasn't been deported yet? Why is she in taxpayer supported housing when she should be back in her own country?
    Be Not Afraid.

Resident Grump
    How did a non American non citizen come to be able to make a donation to his campaign?

Why was it accepted? If this was illegal how many more has he taken? Why isnt there an investigation into the legality of his funding?

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post

Get out your calculator and add up all these pesky little inconequential things and you start to see a bigger picture of Saint obama!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Hmm...

Obama's dear relative lives in a public housing facility, in this case, a facility referred to as a "slum".

Obama lives in a $1.65 million house.

I wonder if he feels so strongly about it, why isn't he redistributing HIS wealth??? Even in the least bit?

Rhetorical question, I know!

Quote Originally Posted by jeskibuff View Post
    Hmm...

Obama's dear relative lives in a public housing facility, in this case, a facility referred to as a "slum".

Obama lives in a $1.65 million house.

I wonder if he feels so strongly about it, why isn't he redistributing HIS wealth??? Even in the least bit?

Rhetorical question, I know!
    Hey, don't forget about his half brother living in a shack in Kenya.