Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    I've also wondered why so many blacks make a conscious effort to NOT fit into society. They want their own music, their own clothes, even their own language. Many seem to think they are not "Americans", they're "blacks".
    That's because America has always held them down, giving them a free check and public housing. Nothing says "held down" like a free ride.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

More than one person in that thread suggested the OP ask himself, "WWOD?" Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by Janey View Post
    More than one person in that thread suggested the OP ask himself, "WWOD?" Unbelievable.
    Obama the politician or Obama the angry black community organizer?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    That's because America has always held them down, giving them a free check and public housing. Nothing says "held down" like a free ride.
    And these blacks hate people like Bill Cosby and Larry Elder who tell them to get off their lazy asses and be responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    What is discriminatory is the fact that white people are suppose to tiptoe around what they say in the presence of a black person, but black people get a free pass to say whatever they want.
    I know. It's like, I feel like I'm the only one who really didn't care for 'Chappelle's Show' when it was on, because I grew really angry at how openly racist Dave Chappelle was towards white people on the show. White women were all portrayed as brainless sluts whose only goal in life was to have sex with a black man, and white men were portrayed in an even worse light: They were all depicted as ridiculous dorks, losers and wusses (Often played by Chappelle himself wearing whiteface) for the audience to laugh at. However, he'd always get a free pass for all his hate- mongering on the show, with some even calling it "Insightful" and "Hard- hitting." The show's defenders claim that he made fun of black people, too, but to refute that, I'd just bring up the 'Blue Collar Comedy Show.' That show, from what little I've seen of it, made fun of white people a lot, but you know that if there was a sketch with Jeff Foxworthy or Larry the Cable Guy wearing blackface and portraying black people as insultingly as 'Chappelle's Show' portrayed white people, it would be cancelled in a heartbeat and none of the people involved in it would ever get work on television again.
    That, my friends, is called hypocrisy.

Where are all these bars, restaurants, and random lines where white people just spontaneously whip out their kluxer outfits and start discussing race when a non-white person shows up? If anything, we seem to consciously avoid any race-related topics in public, from what I've seen.

Disliking Obama is not evidence of racism.

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Where are all these bars, restaurants, and random lines where white people just spontaneously whip out their kluxer outfits and start discussing race when a non-white person shows up? If anything, we seem to consciously avoid any race-related topics in public, from what I've seen.

Disliking Obama is not evidence of racism.
    Apparently they are abundant in DU land.

We all have to excuse the blacks for their bad behavior because ... they are black.

Just making that clear in case you missed the point of the DUMPER.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    I really have to stop reading posts like this, I'm so full of rage now my head might explode. The idiotic crap spewing forth from these moron's mouths....DUmmies have no idea what racism is or how far we've come to get past it in this country. I'm overseas with 200 other men and women, we all work as together as one and we have members of every color and nationality you can think of, an experience I'm sure this close-minded chump has never experienced in his dimb-bulb bubble. :mad:

Off to do some pullups and blow off steam. Freakin' DUmmies..
    Ya know good sir, errr I mean, marine since I know you work for a living :D, what you described might be another reason while libtards hate the military.

Quote Originally Posted by jediab View Post
    Ya know good sir, errr I mean, marine since I know you work for a living :D, what you described might be another reason while libtards hate the military.
    Thanks for the kindness friend. Yes, I believe they don't like us for reasons like this as well. A group of individuals able to transend race, religion, class and work together as a cohesive, strong unit? They can't have that! :p
    "Don't vote. It only encourages the bastards." -PJ O'Roarke