Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Sonnabend
    I doubt you could since I would imagine you have no idea who any of our politicians are..who the PM or deputy PM is either.

Its kind of amusing to realise that I am better informed on US politics than you are on the rest of the world. One of us needs to study more.

Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    I am sorry but I was discussing American politics with a fellow American. If I want to discuss Australian politics then I will ask for your opinion. Until then kiss my redneck ass.
    Citizenship has never been a requirement for opinion on here.

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    I am sorry but I was discussing American politics with a fellow American. If I want to discuss Australian politics then I will ask for your opinion. Until then kiss my redneck ass.
    Knock it off.
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Citizenship has never been a requirement for opinion on here.
    I don't think we have have rules one way or another so I chose to respond as I felt was appropriate. You may have responded differently.

By the way, if I don't understand "the requirements" properly would you take this time to explain them to me? Please cite appropriate references as needed.

I don't think we have have rules one way or another so I chose to respond as I felt was appropriate. You may have responded differently.

By the way, if I don't understand "the requirements" properly would you take this time to explain them to me? Please cite appropriate references as needed.
    What is your question, I'd be happy to oblige.

Goldwater
    Sonnabend likes his bold text doesn't he? :p

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    What is your question, I'd be happy to oblige.
    You indicated there is a requirement to allow foreign nationals to say anything they want about American politics and I am somehow prevented from telling them to mind their own business. At least that it seems to me what you were saying in your post above.

I don't understand the rules so I want you to explain them to me, citing appropriate references.

Sonnabend
    So you're saying CU is now Americans only?

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Knock it off.
    I am sorry but according to Phillygirl that is some kind of requirement on CU to prevent one poster from telling another one to knock it off.

In my case I told whathisname to knock it off talking about American politics. You told me to knock it off telling whathisname to knock it off.

Phillygirl is going to be very pissed at you.

You indicated there is a requirement to allow foreign nationals to say anything they want about American politics and I am somehow prevented from telling them to mind their own business. At least that it seems to me what you were saying in your post above.

I don't understand the rules so I want you to explain them to me, citing appropriate references.
    You did not listen. (not unusual, it's a common habit with men and me). I simply said there was no requirement for citizenship to speak on this forum. I never indicated you couldn't speak your mind either.

As for the rules cite:
    Election 2008 All the 2008 political news.
    Nothing in there about citizenship.