Thread: Ron Paul (finally) calls it quits

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    . I never indicated you couldn't speak your mind either.

Then why did you feel necessary to say something?

Like a typical woman you like to always like to get in your little jabs, don't you?

Women should learn to keep their mouth shut unless specifically requested to open it up for a very specific reason.

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    So you're saying CU is now Americans only?
    You are as bad as Phillygirl about not listening.

I specifically told YOU to kiss MY redneck ass. I didn't say anything about CU nor did I say anything about any other CU member.

I don't want to hear any opinions you have about about American polictics but other CU members may want to listen to your dribble. I really would to hear the opinion of HampshireBrit and Bijou and others but not you.

Learn to pay attention a little better.

Resident Grump
    I specifically told YOU to kiss MY redneck ass.
    Kiss mine.

I don't want to hear any opinions you have about about American polictics but other CU members may want to listen to your dribble.
    Get used to it.

I really would to hear the opinion of HampshireBrit and Bijou and others but not you.
    I find it hard to believe you listen to anyone.

Learn to pay attention a little better.
    Bite me.

Vepr
    Gator, you voted for RP in the primary? I never would have guessed it. :) You guys used to rake me over the coals for voting Libertarian. Welcome aboard. :D

Quote Originally Posted by Vepr View Post
    Gator, you voted for RP in the primary? I never would have guessed it. :) You guys used to rake me over the coals for voting Libertarian. Welcome aboard. :D
    It ain't such a bad choice these days is it Vepr?
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

Vepr
    Quote Originally Posted by Molon Labe View Post
    It ain't such a bad choice these days is it Vepr?
    Nope. I struggle with it less every year. I don't regret not voting for Bush either time.

Ron Paul's domestic policies--especially the economic ones--were spot on. He appealed very well to my Libertarian beliefs. However, his foreign policy doesn't fit the reality of the present situation. He should remain in Congress where he can promote better domestic policies.

Resident Grump
    He should remain in Congress where he can promote better domestic policies.
    Provided he survives the next election

Vepr
    Much like Rome the threat is more inside our borders than outside. We had better clean up our act or it will not matter if we win wars on foreign soil if lose America on the domestic front. :(

Quote Originally Posted by Vepr View Post
    Much like Rome the threat is more inside our borders than outside. We had better clean up our act or it will not matter if we win wars on foreign soil if lose America on the domestic front. :(
    Holy Crap! You get it....
    Not only Roman...It's the typical collectivist grabage mindset: Make people fear an outside enemy or threat while their destroyed from the inside.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor