Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 76
  1. #41  
    TANSTAAFL. asdf2231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    The greatest country on Earth.
    Posts
    2,619
    Quote Originally Posted by John View Post
    .


     

  2. #42  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    Then why did you feel necessary to say something?

    Like a typical woman you like to always like to get in your little jabs, don't you?

    Women should lean to keep their mouth shut unless specifically requested to open it up for a very specific reason.
    Try for one day to stop being an ignorant ass.
     

  3. #43  
    gator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Vepr View Post
    Gator, you voted for RP in the primary? I never would have guessed it. :) You guys used to rake me over the coals for voting Libertarian. Welcome aboard. :D

    I didn't vote for him because he is a Libertarian. Many Libertarian views are repugnant to me. It was just as much a protest against the NeoCons as anything. At least he understood the problems.
     

  4. #44  
    gator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Phillygirl View Post
    Try for one day to stop being an ignorant ass.
    Yes dear.
     

  5. #45  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    9,093
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    Then why did you feel necessary to say something?

    Like a typical woman you like to always like to get in your little jabs, don't you?

    Women should lean to keep their mouth shut unless specifically requested to open it up for a very specific reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    To sum it up, we "Paulites" would like to put the husband and father back in charge of the family, not the DoE.
    It sounds like at least some of the Ron Paul supporters are anti-woman at their root. I hope that is not entirely the case, because Paul had some very astute points to make.

    The Libertarian movement (whether Paul, Bob Barr or other) has a lot to offer people, including women who want complete charge of their own lives without government butting in every five minutes and taking so much of the paychecks we earn.

    But if you continue to trash women, especially those of us that are pro-choice, pro-gay marriage (or government out of all relationships involving consenting adults), and pro-gun, you will lose your credibility among women and just be seen as throwbacks to an era when women could be beaten with impunity by their husbands and have no legal recourse at all.

    Think about how you represent your candidate when you want to have a knee-jerk anti-female response.
     

  6. #46  
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    5,455
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    Yes dear.
    There is hope for you yet!:p
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III
     

  7. #47  
    LTC Member Odysseus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    FT Belvoir, VA
    Posts
    15,638
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    I didn't vote for him because he is a Libertarian. Many Libertarian views are repugnant to me. It was just as much a protest against the NeoCons as anything. At least he understood the problems.
    Just exactly who are these "NeoCons" that you keep going on about? I mean, Bush and Cheney, okay, but who else makes up this sinister cabal that you keep railing against?
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

    Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!
     

  8. #48  
    gator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Odysseus View Post
    Just exactly who are these "NeoCons" that you keep going on about? I mean, Bush and Cheney, okay, but who else makes up this sinister cabal that you keep railing against?
    Conservatives that believe in foreign intervention (mostly to protect Israel) and big government. There are many of them.

    They are not sinsister, they are stupid. Almost a s stupid as the Liberals.
     

  9. #49  
    gator
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    There is hope for you yet!:p
    No, there is not. I was just being politically correct to her.
     

  10. #50  
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,421
    Quote Originally Posted by gator View Post
    No, there is not. I was just being politically correct to her.
    That'll do. I'm sure you're used to faking it. :p
     

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •