Thread: Ron Paul (finally) calls it quits

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Resident Grump
    I'll just say this in rebuttal.

If you think that the US can "go it alone"..without allies, without treaties, without trade agreements, without military alliances that requires mutual defence and operational commitment...then you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

This is 2008, not 1888.

Grow up.

gator
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post

If you think that the US can "go it alone"..without allies, without treaties, without trade agreements, without military alliances that requires mutual defence and operational commitment...then you're a bigger idiot than I thought.

This is 2008, not 1888.

Grow up.
    We can do well enough without chickenshit cut and run allies governed by Left Wingers.

Resident Grump
    We can do well enough without chickenshit cut and run allies governed by Left Wingers.
    *yawn*

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz............

Here the ultimate Israeli right-winger adopts perfectly leftist/ progressive rhetoric for his goals:
    http://samsonblinded.org/blog/doing-...going-left.htm
    Very curious read, actually.

This is 2008, not 1888.
    Sure we can....There is nothing new under the Sun

You underestimate the Powers of the Force.
    Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound - Unknown

The problem is Empty People, Not Loaded Guns - Linda Schrock Taylor

John

This is 2008, not 1888.

Grow up.
    Never did I say go it alone, I'm simply saying that the numbers on the following website need to be a bit more balanced. http://www.globalsecurity.org/milita...d/spending.htm

Military welfare is still welfare and when a U.S. citizen spends $3 for every dollar an Israeli spends to defend Israel, there's some welfare going on.