Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkgirl View Post
    For dinner last night, I tried the packaged Jack Daniels ribs that you just nuke in the microwave, but they were disappointing. I was surprised because I like their pulled pork.
    So when I feel like having ribs, I'll go to my local bar b q joint that makes outstanding Baby Back and St Louis style ribs. I've made ribs on the barby, but it's just not my thing.

That stinks about the ribs. I agree the pulled pork is great from JD. (JD not JB, lol)

We have a nice food trailer in town and he smokes the meat, I can buy a huge full rack of St Louis style, with two sides for $20, and they are good! He also offers other things like brisket. It saves me time and by the time I search for good meat out here in the middle of no where, it ends up saving me money.

I occasionaly make ribs, I have also ordered some via mail order that you can simply heat on the grill or microwave and they are excellent.
    Last edited by RobJohnson; 02-06-2016 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RobJohnson View Post
    That stinks about the ribs. I agree the pulled pork is great from JD. (JD not JB, lol)

We have a nice food trailer in town and he smokes the meat, I can buy a huge full rack of St Louis style, with two sides for $20, and they are good! He also offers other things like brisket. It saves me time and by the time I search for good meat out here in the middle of no where, it ends up saving me money.

I occasionaly make ribs, I have also ordered some via mail order that you can simply heat on the grill or microwave and they are excellent.
    That meat sounds so good and a real bargain. I do have a question that might sound silly, since I'm a St Louis native. What in the heck is St Louis style?
    http://http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r231/SarasotaRepub/83069bcc.png

" To the world you are just one more person, but to a rescued pet, you are the world."

"
    A Nation of Sheep Breeds a Government of Wolves!"

Quote Originally Posted by SaintLouieWoman View Post
    That meat sounds so good and a real bargain. I do have a question that might sound silly, since I'm a St Louis native. What in the heck is St Louis style?
    I think there is more then one definition to St Louis style!