1. #1 The real reason McCain HAS to win!! 
    Urgent, look at all the plusses if McCain wins! :D

Heidi Klum and Seal will leave U.S. if McCain wins!

Moonbats all!

Oh, no! Seal and Heidi Klum join the list of celebrities threatening to leave the U.S. if John McCain wins Tuesday.

So far, potential celeb expats include Susan Sarandon, Stephen Baldwin and Michael Stipe. Tina Fey says she's leaving Earth, fer crying out loud.

This is getting serious, people. There may not be any celebrities left if the Republicans keep control of the White House.

Whose lives will we have to obsess about? More important, whom will I have to write about? Other than die-hard Republican creepy fame-mongers Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt and Elisabeth Hasselbeck?

Seal told this month's Vanity Fair: "If McCain is elected and America staggers on further towards the abyss, then we will leave the country. That is not a problem for us.”

The British singer, who can’t vote in the election, says of Barack Obama, “There is no doubt that he is a great man, and I would put a cross next to his name immediately, if I could.”

But he’s pretty optimistic about the outcome of the election, saying that the energized youth of America has “had enough of the atrocities of the Bush administration.”

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Urgent, look at all the plusses if McCain wins! :D

Heidi Klum and Seal will leave U.S. if McCain wins!

Moonbats all!
    Who cares what Seal or Klum does,they don't get to choose !

Seal is a good singer ... but a real dumbass.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

So let me see if I got this right.

A singer, the son of a Nigerian and Brazilian raised in England, is an expert on US affairs and will LEAVE the USA with his German born model wife if we don't elect who he deems worthy.

So I don't get it. How is this a loss for the USA? Please, feel free to depart any time you like.