Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Joe? Joe? Anybody seen Joe? 
    'Joe the Plumber' is a no-show at a McCain Ohio rally

Although it might seem like Joe “the Plumber” Wurzelbacher is everywhere these days, he wasn't at John MCain's rally this morning in the small town of Defiance, Ohio.

Except that nobody told the Republican presidential nominee that.

And so, in the midst of his speech, McCain called out to Wurzelbacher, as he often does on the campaign trail.

“Joe’s with us today," McCain told an audience of about 6,000 people. "Joe where are you? Where is Joe? Is Joe with us today?” he asked.

When Joe failed to appear, an awkward silence settled over the crowd.

Then McCain, politician that he is, made lemonade out of lemons. "All right," he told the crowd. "Well, you’re all Joe the Plumbers, so all of you stand up!"

-- Kate Linthicum

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...e-plumber.html
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

From what I had heard, he appeared at a later rally. Maybe Joe was busy defending himself against the invasion of his privacy by Ohio GOVERNMENT workers. Beware, the police state has already started. Maybe Orwell was right. :eek:

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    'Joe the Plumber' is a no-show at a McCain Ohio rally

Although it might seem like Joe “the Plumber” Wurzelbacher is everywhere these days, he wasn't at John MCain's rally this morning in the small town of Defiance, Ohio.

Except that nobody told the Republican presidential nominee that.

And so, in the midst of his speech, McCain called out to Wurzelbacher, as he often does on the campaign trail.

“Joe’s with us today," McCain told an audience of about 6,000 people. "Joe where are you? Where is Joe? Is Joe with us today?” he asked.

When Joe failed to appear, an awkward silence settled over the crowd.

Then McCain, politician that he is, made lemonade out of lemons. "All right," he told the crowd. "Well, you’re all Joe the Plumbers, so all of you stand up!"

-- Kate Linthicum

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...e-plumber.html

Well, dammit. There goes my vote for McCain.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

lol! Nice source. Maybe the LA Times should spend less time worrying about where Joe the Plumber is and more time releasing the video of Obama at the Jew-hating dinner in 2003.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Joe the plumber and now Tito the builder. All SnObama has is Hamas and other terrorist support.

He's prolly working overtime to help pay for the entittlement programs Obama will enact with glee

Could John have a more unprofessional staff?:p:D

I think Joe the Plumber went in to business with Bob the Builder. Probably just finishing up some paperwork. Honestly, I'm tired of hearing about Joe the Plumber. I'm more concerned with Kevin the Insurance Agent.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

I thought we were talking about Joe Biden, who's tied up and gagged in the bathroom of Obama's bus.

Next time we see Joe Biden will be Nov,. 5th. :p