1. #1 No, Obama is more Muslim than black yet he trades on his blackness. 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    A Humble Plea to McCain & Obama Supporters

While McCain has abstained from playing "the race card", Obama is playing it to the hilt even though he's technically not an African-American.

To qualify for this distinction you must be at least one-sixth black. Obama is only one-eighth. His father would be, as he was one-sixth. No, Obama is more Muslim than black yet he trades on his blackness.

I am truly astonished by the ignorance Obama supporters have displayed in their quest to get someone - anyone - into the White House.

Now, wait a minute. I can well understand your dislike or even hatred of George W. Bush, but he is not the root cause of all of our problems. Our Congress is. And a change there would be welcomed by all. You ain't gonna get it done with Obama. You gotta fire the whole damnable crooked Congress.

Perhaps I'm looking at all of this from a different perspective than you because my life experiences have been so different from yours.

I'm 80-years old and have traveled the world where I've seen a great deal. I spent five years on active duty as a fighter pilot in the USAF and another seven years flying with the Air National Guard in California and Texas as well as a few years flying in the USAF Reserve. I spent three years on active duty in Germany flying Czech border patrol with "cold guns" in aircraft inferior to the MIG during the Korean "Police Action" when it was thought that Korea was a diversion for a Soviet invasion of Western Europe.

I lived abroad for a total of 28 years. Three years in Germany, twenty years in Switzerland and five years in Great Britain where I was based doing "spook" work for the U.S. behind the Iron Curtain before it fell.

During that era of the Cold War I ventured to Moscow, Prague, Warsaw, Bucharest, Peshawar, Pakistan and Bulgaria posing as a Swiss French-speaking arms dealer purchasing weapons we surreptitiously supplied to the Afghani Mujahedeen in their successful fight against the Soviets all of which came back to haunt us.

I've been there and done that and have had close associations with top government people in Germany, the Netherlands and Great Britain. I've had more foreign affair experience than Obama could ever dream of and, yet, wouldn't have the temerity to deign myself "Presidential" material; although I feel eminently more qualified to judge who would NOT be best for our country.

My long-time world experience should count for something in my plea to you to abandon this miscreant flake.

You will only be doing yourself and our country an enormous disservice if you persist in your support of this flash-in-the-pan opportunist. On this, you MUST trust me. I've associated closely with European royalty and African politicians. I've traveled to the Far East to observe their cultures.

My point is that Obama, although formally well educated and a brilliant orator, is a neophyte when it comes to understanding the world and is uniquely unqualified for the job as President of these great United States.

His knowledge of economics is nil and his tax proposals absurd and life-threatening to the US not only in economic terms but in preserving our national security as well. I don't want a "citizen of the world to be President, I want a citizen of the good old USA to be President.

Screw the rest of the world as they have well and truly screwed us.
    The time has come for us to awaken and start looking after ourselves. Now that would be change if that's what you're looking for.

While McCain has abstained from playing "the race card", Obama is playing it to the hilt even though he's technically not an African-American.

To qualify for this distinction you must be at least one-sixth black. Obama is only one-eighth. His father would be, as he was one-sixth. No, Obama is more Muslim than black yet he trades on his blackness.

The larger question I have about him is that we really don't know much about him other than what he tells us, what we read on blogs and from some serious non-partisan investigators whose factual reports are, unfortunately, generally ignored and which receive precious little media exposure.

As a registered Independent, a military veteran and a patriot, I beseech you to put aside party considerations and vote for the lesser of the two evils. Yes, I am not a McCain supporter, but he is, at least, not a flake, doesn't carry Muslim baggage and is a proven hero and patriot with experience. It's not a party issue. It's all about electing the best man we can trust with what we've got to work with. Mr. Obama is not that guy.snip

http://www.newmediajournal.us/guest/...8/10312008.htm

How is Obama 1/8 black? His birth father looks like he is only black, very dark skinned. And considering his father comes from eastern,central Africa, I don't think there's a great likelihood of white ancestry. His mother is white. If his father is all black and his mother is all white, Obama is 1/2 black, not 1/6 or 1/8 but 1/2.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere View Post
    How is Obama 1/8 black? His birth father looks like he is only black, very dark skinned. And considering his father comes from eastern,central Africa, I don't think there's a great likelihood of white ancestry. His mother is white. If his father is all black and his mother is all white, Obama is 1/2 black, not 1/6 or 1/8 but 1/2.
    Didn't you see he "birth certificate" he had on his website?

It lists the "race" of his father as "African". Not "black", or "Negro" as was the term in 1961.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmostThere View Post

Obama's Suprising Genealogy

It was reported over Baltimore news radio several days ago that a researcher investigated Barack Obama's genealogy in detail, examining official government birth records in both the United States and Kenya. From this primary source documentation, the researcher came to a shocking conclusion -- Obama IS NOT BLACK. To be precise, the researcher determined that Barack Obama is:

1) 50% Caucasian

2) 43.75% Arab, and

3) 6.25% African Negro

This corresponds to a demographic breakdown of his 16 Great-Great-Grandparents as follows: 8 Caucasians, 7 Arabs, and one Negro.

Though Obama's racial/ethnic background is in and of itself irrelevant, it says a great deal about the man when viewed in the context of what he wants people to believe about him.

Since entering politics, Obama has strenuously worked to identify himself as an "African American," i.e. as a black man. On what basis, though, does he establish this identity?

Genetically, he is infinitesimally black. Culturally, he is white, having been raised in a white family and having known neither his father nor his father's cultural traditions. Socio-economically, he is among the wealthiest and most privileged 0.1% of the U.S. population.

Educationally, he's attended -- courtesy of affirmative action -- the finest institutions of higher learning in the country. Obama doesn't even share with the vast majority of American blacks the "legacy of racism."

He was born in the post civil rights era and his father was a foreigner, so neither he nor any of his ancestors suffered any racial discrimination.

Moreover, there were no slaves among Obama's ancestors, but there were SLAVEHOLDERS and SLAVE TRADERS.

Obama, then, has shared not at all in any aspect of the "black experience" as it has come to be defined in America, yet all accounts he's poised to be the "first black President of the United States." How has this come to pass?

Obama, it must be understood, specifically chose to style himself an "African American" as a matter of calculation, as his fastest, surest path to political advancement.

That's why he went to Chicago. That's why he joined that racist church. That's why he chose to represent poor black constituencies.

Being accepted into the urban black community, he became a big (political) fish in a small pond, a formidable candidate for elective offices far beyond his meager experience. Years later, this man who has accomplished and who has been denied absolutely nothing in life has perfected this phony image, having mastered the rhetoric of personal victimhood.

Obama would never wear the American flag on his lapel, but he wears his adopted black identity on his sleeve every day.

It serves as his ticket to entitlement as well as his shield against all criticism. Whether Obama can ride this one-trick-pony all the way to the White House only time will tell.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3120.0
    Last edited by megimoo; 10-31-2008 at 03:44 PM.

In Kenya at that time, race was a matter of religion, not a judgement on the color of a person’s skin. His father was obviously black and a Muslim as well.

The major reason that Obama will not release his birth certificate is that his father’s race is not listed as “black” but as “Arabic” which is how many Kenyan passports from the 1960s were issued.

These pictures and captions are courtesy http://a11news.com/188/barack-obama-birth-certificate/

Whether you believe the statements accompanying the pictures or not, seeing the picture of Sr. and the rest of the family, you really believe that man is 6.25% African Negro?
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.