Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Study: 40 Percent of Women Report Sexual Problems 
    Most Don't Care :eek:

Bad news for us fellas. I can't believe they paid for a study done to determine this?

About 40 percent of women report having sexual problems, but most aren't bothered by them, according to the largest study ever published on a women's sexual health.

The study, led by researchers from Massachusetts General Hospital and published in the November issue of Obstetrics & Gynecology, found that only 12 percent of women suffering from a low sex drive are actually bothered by the problem.
    <snip>

Forty-three percent of respondents reported some level of sexual dysfunction — 39 percent reported low levels of desire, 26 percent had problems with arousal and 21 percent had difficulties with orgasm.

But distress related to any of these problems was reported by only 12 percent of study participants. Although the prevalence of sexual problems was highest in women older than 65, that group reported the lowest levels of distress, while distress was reported most frequently in women ages 45-64.
    <snip>

LINK
    Last edited by M21; 10-31-2008 at 03:47 PM.
    At least once every human should have to run for his life, to teach him that milk does not come from supermarkets, that safety does not come from policemen, that news is not something that happens to other people. ~ Robert Heinlein

You Say The Battle Is Over

Yeah - and I bet 90% of the ladies that have low sex drive suffer that because of what they have to look at and sleep with at home. Itís not rocket science, guys. If youíre a pig then fix it.

Women have sex to get love. Men are in love to get sex.

Wow. Heavy.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

How much money was wasted on this bullshit?
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Sonnabend
    Yeah - and I bet 90% of the ladies that have low sex drive suffer that because of what they have to look at and sleep with at home
    Not true.There are other reasons.

Itís not rocket science, guys. If youíre a pig then fix it.
    And if not...?

Women have sex to get love. Men are in love to get sex.
    No.

From what I have seen, the biggest reason for a low sex drive in women happens to be something that's ingested that poisons them over time. It's called Wedding Cake. :D

Despite fevered attempts by Cosmo and the rest of the women's media, most women just aren't wired the same way that most men are and their sexual experience isn't really based on the male see-it/rub-it/hit-it model.

There are plenty of women who have a generally take it or leave attitude toward sex for themselves who are still happy to engage with their partners. Most of the women I've known who don't have much of a sex drive complain more about performance anxiety caused by their well intentioned partner than they do about their own satisfaction.

I have never encountered this problem.

Must suck to be you guys.

They should try maca.

The "most aren't bothered by them" must have very unhappy husbands.

Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    I have never encountered this problem.

Must suck to be you guys.
    I would guess that you meet a lot of women who are held deeply in the warm comforting arms of apathy.
    Cast your burden on the Lord,
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never permit
    the righteous to be moved.
    Psalm 55:22

Quote Originally Posted by Gingersnap View Post
    Despite fevered attempts by Cosmo and the rest of the women's media, most women just aren't wired the same way that most men are and their sexual experience isn't really based on the male see-it/rub-it/hit-it model.
    You're supposed to 'rub-it'?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)