Thread: A Balanced Budget, Sarah?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by marinejcksn View Post
    She bit off more then she can chew and said something dumb; what you want LP, a cookie?
    What do I want?

The simple fucking acknowledgement that maybe the sweet thing isn't the brightest bulb on the tree, John McCain is as much a pandering asshole as Obama because he picked her, and, acknowledgement that she's wandering away from he leash and running for the presidency in 2012!

Keep the cookie and have the balls to admit your party is coming apart like a cheap Hong Kong suit in the rain. The 'Down-Ticket" is running for its fucking life and you people have no concept of what could actually happen to your government on Tuesday.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Resident Grump
    What do I want?

The simple fucking acknowledgement that maybe the sweet thing isn't the brightest bulb on the tree

Oh FFS LP....WILL YOU STOP ALREADY???
    :mad:

I am SICK and fucking well fed up with this leftie LIE "they're stupid"...she is NOT stupid and will you for fucks sake find a new meme???

The woman is highly intelligent, and she seems to have more damned sense than to be involved with a domestic terrorist, a US hating reverend, a Chicago felon or a Kenyan dictator.

She is a Governor, has been mayor and is the mother of five children

Palin attended four colleges and universities before graduating with a degree in communications/journalism from the University of Idaho in 1987.

In 1982, she enrolled at Hawaii Pacific College but left after her first semester. She transferred to North Idaho community college, where she spent two semesters as a general studies major. From there, she transferred to the University of Idaho for two semesters
    This is an incessant and I am starting to say fucking annoying meme "they're stupid"...enough already.

For eight years you have been slamming Pres. Bush's intelligence and the face of the fact he is damned sight smarter than a lot of you..Obama isnt that good a damned candidate and comparing the two, Sarah Palin is by far the more intelligent and better qualified.

Give it a goddamned rest. :mad:

You and your lot owe President Bush a huge apology. In ten years or so you will be wishng that he was back...because trust me Obama is a fucking appeaser and is not fit to command, is not fit to be President and I suspect has a lot more skeletons in his closet.

John McCain is as much a pandering asshole as Obama because he picked her, and, acknowledgement that she's wandering away from he leash and running for the presidency in 2012!
    Good, becauae I hope to be a US citizen by 2012 and I want to be able to vote for her wehen she does.

Keep the cookie and have the balls to admit your party is coming apart like a cheap Hong Kong suit in the rain
    So tell us why Obama is so determined his birth certificate never sees the light of day?

The 'Down-Ticket" is running for its fucking life and you people have no concept of what could actually happen to your government on Tuesday.
    Even from here, we can very well see what an Obama Presidency will bring...and none of it is good.

Sonnabend, if "W" was and is such a great leader of the free world and respected for his intellect, then why hasn't Mr. McCain employed that respected "pot of gold" in his campaign?
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Palin powered up the GOP base, but also cut into McCain's own "moderate and independant" base.

Resident Grump
    Sonnabend, if "W" was and is such a great leader of the free world and respected for his intellect, then why hasn't Mr. McCain employed that respected "pot of gold" in his campaign?
    Pres. Bush has been demonised for eight years. Whats left of his reputation has been wrecked by the Press and worse, he has been stalked by a psychotic Cindy Sheehan with the gleeful help of the Left.

Had you lot supported him instead of trying to undermine him, the outcome may have been very very different. And it could have started with you lot not screaming at the top of your voices that he lied, when he did not, and you lot fucking well knew it.

That chalice is deadly because YOU poisoned it.

I'll tell you this, LP...in this country, Sheehan wouild be in prison for being a fucking psychotic stalker. How many death threats? How many vicious lampoons and attacks and assassinations of his character?

How many times have you lot called him a fool and worse and never stopped to realise that YOU were the problem, and not him????

I've said this before and I will say it again. What the Left have done over the last eight years will come back to haunt you, your screeching and psychotic assaults on the man and the office of the Presidency have served to denigrate the good name of the United States abroad, and if the US is hated and reviled, you lot helped it get there.

NONE of you stepped forward and told Chavez where to get off, none of you stepped forward and told Sheehan to lay off, none of you ever to this day have condemned a film that dealt with assassination and used the face of a sitting President.

None of you would ever DARED have allowed that film into the US if they had used Baracks face.

ADMIT IT

I swear to God that you will regret it one day..you have opened a door into something you will wish you had not, and set a precedent that is as sick as it is deadly.

You and the Left and the histrionic, screeching demented moonbats have done more to destroy his name, and to throw the office of the Presidency into the mud than anyone else...the enemies of the US have had a field day with your willing and enthusiastic help.

Over the last eight years, you and your ilk have aided, abetted and with malice aforethought been the willing and useful idiots of the kind of people that glory in the deaths of US soldiers and would exult in the humiliation of the US both at home and abroad.

We have won in Iraq...we have done more than we ever dreamed possible..and only because Pres Bush stood firm and refused to cave in to the shrieks of defeatists who wanted another Vietnam style debacle.

Where are the paens to the troops? To their courage? Where is the press and their thanks to Pres Bush for staying the course and winning a massive victory over the US's enemies??

Where is all that press coverage gone...is it because the long hoped for and dreamed of defeat of the USA, so fervently wished for by such stellar personalities as John "Winter Soldier" Kerry and "Hanoi Jane" Fonda failed to materialise?

The press would never act against the best interests of the US...would they??

Al Qaeda has been smashed. Their soldiers, dead, their commanders dead or captured, their hopes for an Islamic superstate gone forever.

And the sickest part is that none of you, not one, would ever have the guts to say any of it to his face. faced with the man in his presence, none of you would ever dare call him liar, or "Shrubya" or a hundred other vicious epithets.

Eight miserable years of you hating your own country, and a man who never deserved a hundredth of the vile abuse you have heaped upon him.

Eight miserable years.

I'd say you should be ashamed of what you've done to your country...but that'd be a waste of time.

Yoiu have none...and you never will.

Damn you and your ilk to Hell forever.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 11-02-2008 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    You and your lot owe President Bush a huge apology.
    Sorry - we and I do not.

The American taxpayer has had enough of this person and John McCain is now picking up the tab, despite his having some fine arm candy. The war in Iraq served zero purpose other than war profiteering and employing people therein, both in the private sector and in the military.

He thought we could force a toe-hold in the Middle East and had we simply minded our own business, versus what Bush 41 did with his obviously heroic mission, and that was a lie and a fool's strategy.

His choices in staff have been psychotic - without reason - without any remorse for his utter stupidity.

Remember Sonnabend, this is the man that when asked if he regretted any mistakes he'd made while in office, could not recollect any. Not a single instance. Now there's something to be frightened of, Sir.

Resident Grump
    Sorry - we and I do not.
    Deny it all you like, the truth is there, plain to see.

The American taxpayer has had enough of this person and John McCain is now picking up the tab, despite his having some fine arm candy. The war in Iraq served zero purpose other than war profiteering and employing people therein, both in the private sector and in the military.
    Has nothing to do with the taxpayer.Did the taxpayer tell the New York Slimes to publish information on how terrorist funds were traced? Did the taxpayers tell Fitzgerald to try and nail the President for a crime that was never committed in the first place?

Did the taxpayer tell Congressman Murtha to convict the men of Haditha of murder before an enquiry had even been held? Did the taxpayer tell Michael Moore to make Fahrenheit 911 and fuel the already insane ramblings of the 911 Truthers?

These were your sons, your daughters, in harms way. You and your lot undermined the Iraq War and I will gaurantee you this, LP...I know it for a solid gold fact

If tomorrow, the US Army uncovered a massive haul of WMD, bacterial weapons, missiles....guess what the VERY FIRST WORDS out of the mouths of people like you would be??

"It was planted"

The Iraq war is a massive success.. Will anyone ever remember to thank the man who stick it out despite the voracious efforts of the Left to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory?

Did the taxpayer ask the Left to come up with "General Betrayus?"

DID THEY????

Did the taxpayer ask the entire media to leap into bed with Obama???

He thought we could force a toe-hold in the Middle East and had we simply minded our own business, versus what Bush 41 did with his obviously heroic mission, and that was a lie and a fool's strategy.
    And he was right. "Mnded your own business"?

His choices in staff have been psychotic - without reason - without any remorse for his utter stupidity.
    There's that meme again. Remorse? For what?

One of his choices for staff was the first black Secretary of State,..Dr Condi Rice..odd that you forget her yet trumpet Obama as "change" and "breaking barriers"..he already did.

Why did you ignore her?

First black JCS..Colin Powell. Oops..forgot him too. Both Pres Bush appointees.

Odd that you didn't mention them

Psychotic...so you've met the man and can attest to this personally, having examined him and made a thorough medical diagnosis??? Would you please enlighten us as to where you got your medical degree, and your qualifications in psychiatry?

When did you meet him? Where?

You sound like those DU'ers who claim he has committed crimes....yet when I ask what crimes and what proof...silence.

Remember Sonnabend, this is the man that when asked if he regretted any mistakes he'd made while in office, could not recollect any. Not a single instance. Now there's something to be frightened of, Sir.
    Show me that quote. Now.
    Last edited by Sonnabend; 11-02-2008 at 11:42 AM.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Show me that quote. Now.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haQzdW7hg4A

Eyelids
    I'd like to hear how Iraq has been a "massive success", even the most optimistic person shouldn't be calling it that. There's a still a lot of problems in Iraq and a lot of issues that surround it's future that are unresolved. It would be foolhardy to call that operation a success until we've completely closed the book on that conflict.