Thread: A Balanced Budget, Sarah?

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Resident Grump
    Y'know LP....do we need to remind you that this is Conservative Underground? I, for one, am getting tired of your constant denigration of Sarah Palin, the President, other Republicans, you ignore the valid points we make, and treat us as fools as well.

You, like Eyelids, are a banned poster who came back here and you are here under sufferance.

I have been patient.I have been tolerant. That patience has limits, you do not read or respond to anything I say and quite frankly I have about had enough. Go back in this thread, read what I have piosted and then I want a proper and honest reply.

Doesn’t your party have any shame?
    John Murtha.

Haditha.

Care to comment?

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Y'know LP....do we need to remind you that this is Conservative Underground? I, for one, am getting tired of your constant denigration of Sarah Palin, the President, other Republicans, you ignore the valid points we make, and treat us as fools as well.

You, like Eyelids, are a banned poster who came back here and you are here under sufferance.

I have been patient.I have been tolerant. That patience has limits, you do not read or respond to anything I say and quite frankly I have about had enough. Go back in this thread, read what I have piosted and then I want a proper and honest reply.

John Murtha.

Haditha.

Care to comment?
    Feel free to remind me of anything you like, Sonnabend.

"The forum where liberal and conservatives and come together."

This is the header thatís listed with www.conservativeunderground.com and youíll need to press to get that changed if youíre really serious about your position.

Regarding Murtha - heís an Independent? Didnít know that - now I do. ;)
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Resident Grump
    "The forum where liberal and conservatives and come together."

This is the header thatís listed with www.conservativeunderground.com and youíll need to press to get that changed if youíre really serious about your position.
    Screencap.

"you say tomato, I say tomahto"

Point is - don't like it? Change it.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Resident Grump
    Screencap it...I don't see it.

Screencap it...I don't see it.
    How can you not know?

Might be a joke though...

Resident Grump
    Ah...a Google header.It would help if LP over there was more specific.

Thank you.

How do I not know? I dont need to Google it, I know where it is.

How do I not know? I dont need to Google it, I know where it is.
    Touchť sir.

The forum where liberal and conservatives
    Ok, people, we are WAY over our quota. We've got to cut it down to ONE lib. So, who all gets banned? :mad::mad:

:D
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obamaís $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. Itís no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obamaís own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsSmith View Post
    Ok, people, we are WAY over our quota. We've got to cut it down to ONE lib. So, who all gets banned? :mad::mad:
    :D
    Slate has a ratio of 55 Obama supporters to 1 McCain supporter, and DU maintains zero tolerance for conservative postings. Sauce for the goose...
    --Odysseus
    Sic Hacer Pace, Para Bellum.

Before you can do things for people, you must be the kind of man who can get things done. But to get things done, you must love the doing, not the people!