Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by lacarnut View Post
    You made the first statement regarding increasing spending and cutting revenues. You prove that revenues have decreased under Bush's 2 terms. You are just a partisian dumb ass because revenues are increasing.

Llike I said before how many hours of accounting (governmental accounting) and years of auditing experinece in government have you had?
    you make a claim and want me to prove it for you? fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Revenues went up when John Kennedy cut taxes.

Revenues went up when Reagan cut taxes

Revenues went up when Bush II cut taxes.

This is a really simple way to look at it, but I think quite appropriate for you.

35 % of a million and a half dollars is more than 40% of 1 million dollars.

Banned
    You made the claim that revenues decreased. Fuck you and the jackass you rode in on. Why don't you go play with your mental midget liberals friends at DU.

God Bless America, and I have always been proud of my country unlike the dip-shit racist candidate you are supporting.

God Bless America, and I have always been proud of my country unlike the dip-shit racist candidate you are supporting.
    And there friends, is the election of 2008 in a nut-shell. :p
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Eyelids
    You made the claim that revenues decreased. Fuck you and the jackass you rode in on. Why don't you go play with your mental midget liberals friends at DU.

What game are you trying to play? Are you afraid your points arent true and just deflecting everything my way?

You only care about America until you start paying for it, you're a hunk of shit for an American so take your pride and shove it where your 'wife' puts it.

Banned
    What game are you trying to play? Are you afraid your points arent true and just deflecting everything my way?

You only care about America until you start paying for it, you're a hunk of shit for an American so take your pride and shove it where your 'wife' puts it.
    I don't have to play games with a mental midget like you. I just state facts like revenues have increased while you say they have decreased during Bush's terms. You can not prove it.

I am more of an American than a racist piece of shit like you will ever be and that includes your racist candidate. Sorry bastards like you don't love this country like I do; that's why I don't want Obama and his un-american bitch wife in the W.H.

Eyelids
    Only a complete tool would vote for somebody on the basis of patriotism.

Banned
    Only a complete tool would vote for somebody that is not patriotic.
    Fixed

If you do not love this country, get out.

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    For the Record:

The slowdown of federal reciepts was due to the recession that Bush inherited.

Federal Receipts were falling BEFORE the Bush tax cuts and his policies went into effect. They ONLY began growing again AFTER the 2003 tax cuts accelerated the main aspects of the 2001 cut that were "Phased in" - or instituted the ones that had not yet been put into place.

In 2000, Federal Receipts were $2,025.5 Billion
    In 2001 Federal Receipts were $1,991.4 Billion (The first set of Bush's tax cuts pass in June and budget not passed until October)
    2002 Federal Receipts were $1,853.4 Billion

in 2003 Federal Receipts were $1,782.5 - the 2nd Bush tax cut was passed which implemented the main provisions of the first cut.

2004 1,880.3 Revenues began growing after tax policies began taking effect.

Source 2008 ERP. http://www.gpoaccess.gov/eop/

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Constitutionally Speaking View Post
    For the Record:

The slowdown of federal reciepts was due to the recession that Bush inherited.

Federal Receipts were falling BEFORE the Bush tax cuts and his policies went into effect. They ONLY began growing again AFTER the 2003 tax cuts accelerated the main aspects of the 2001 cut that were "Phased in" - or instituted the ones that had not yet been put into place.

In 2000, Federal Receipts were $2,025.5 Billion
    In 2001 Federal Receipts were $1,991.4 Billion (The first set of Bush's tax cuts pass in June and budget not passed until October)
    2002 Federal Receipts were $1,853.4 Billion

in 2003 Federal Receipts were $1,782.5 - the 2nd Bush tax cut was passed which implemented the main provisions of the first cut.

2004 1,880.3 Revenues began growing after tax policies began taking effect.

Source 2008 ERP. http://www.gpoaccess.gov/eop/
    Don't confuse the silly liberals with facts, CS. :D