Thread: If John McCain pulls an upset, the world may gain one more grocery bagger .

1. #1 If John McCain pulls an upset, the world may gain one more grocery bagger . 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s

"Video Of Sarah Holding A Down syndrome Child !"
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...-palin-11.html

Sarah Palin meets a special friend in a Pennsylvania orchard.Palin saw Brown, headed straight for her and they embraced. “I love that poster!" said the mother of a Down syndrome baby

NEW PARIS, Pa.—Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin arrived at the Boyer Orchards here Friday afternoon, entering a sweet-smelling wooden barn full of crates of apples. "This is gorgeous," Palin said, greeting workers.

The visit was designed to highlight small businesses and their special needs and how a John McCain administration would help them.

And the Republican vice presidential candidate did talk business and taxes with Matthew and Bruce Boyer, whose family has owned and worked this 300-acre orchard for 51 years now.

But it was after their business chat that Palin had some special moments with a special fan, Amber Brown. As Palin left the barn, an excited crowd outside was mid-verse singing "God Bless America," but roared at the sight of Palin.

Brown, who is 23 and from New Paris, held a poster that said: “I have Down’s syndrome and I’m voting for you. I’m a fighter too!”

Palin saw Brown, headed straight for her and they embraced. “I love that poster!" said the mother of a Down syndrome baby (Click on Read more line below to see photo of Palin with her infant son, Trig).

"You’re a fighter and you’re beautiful,” Palin told Brown. The pair posed for pictures and hugged again.

Palin then continued down the rope line, paying special attention to the babies and children, at one point crouching down beside four little girls.

Once Palin finished, she returned to Brown and embraced her again. Palin's husband, Todd, also came by and chatted with Brown and her family.

This is not an unusual encounter for the 44-year-old mother of five, who gets a little emotional at such moments, as a recent MSNBC video unexpectedly captured.
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/wash...-palin-11.html

Super Moderator Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    I thought the article was talking about Obama, and my first reactions was, "well at least he MIGHT be qualified for that!!" :D
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.