Hybrid View

1. #1 Obama campaign ad promising surrender in Iraq, deep military, missile defense cuts! 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Obama-Caucus4Priorities
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o84PE871BE
    Obama Pledges Cuts in Missile Defense, Space, and Nuclear Weapons Programs February 29, 2008 :: News MissileThreat.com A video has surfaced of Presidential candidate Senator Barack Obama talking on his plans for strategic issues such as nuclear weapons and missile defense. The full text from the video, as released, reads as follows: Thanks so much for the Caucus4Priorities, for the great work you've been doing. As president, I will end misguided defense policies and stand with Caucus4Priorities in fighting special interests in Washington. First, I'll stop spending $9 billion a month in Iraq. I'm the only major candidate who opposed...

I have seen this video a number of times and every time I do it sends a chill up my spine (unlike the tingle that Chris Matthews gets down his leg). THIS VIDEO ALONE should be enough to make very last person in this country frightened of letting Obama anywhere's near the white house.

I have emailed this video to everyone I can.

I hope and pray that everyone here will email it around AND that they will tell eveyrone they know how Obama wants to disarm this country.

God save us from this parasite! He's evil. He's anti-white. He's anti-Jew.

He's going to be a plague on this nation.

PLEASE GOD .. PLEASE O PLEASE don't let him win!
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.