1. #1 TV ads are the worst part about TV - 
    link

28erl (1000+ posts) Sun Nov-02-08 12:14 AM
    Original message
    TV ads are the worst part about TV - they keep playing one where Obama has no experience
    Advertisements [?]it is so untrue and they obviously have never listened to him and if you base anything on their stupid ad - sarah palin isn't ready for 1st grade - she has not experience and has never studied government or taken a us government course. She is so clueless and they think telling people to worry about obama who was smart enough to put an ad on three channels is someone to worry about while their old guy picked a candidate that thinks the VP runs the senat - OMG they really are liars
    Can this guy be real?

Obama is smart enough to put an ad on 3 channels so therefore he is qualified to be president? LOL
    Kaylee (1000+ posts) Sun Nov-02-08 12:18 AM
    Response to Original message
    1. That add made me go....WUH?
    Why would they ask the question "Would you trust a man who has never led anything to be your President" when McCain doesn't have the so called "executive experience" either. Stupid....

ummm...

i don't know the outcome of the election on tuesday, but this might be the first election that gets decided by a television program like snl.

snl was on thursdays for three weeks before the election. snl has also been on every saturday night since (and twice tonight) before the election. then, of course, snl will be on this monday night before the election for another two hours.

snl has always being very kind to the republican candidates... and always just as critical to mr. obama.

*coughbullshitcough*

when i was young, they made a big deal about the nixon-kennedy debate and how it influenced voters. imagine a scenario now where terrible comedy shows gets to influence an election.

amazing...

Quote Originally Posted by sofa king View Post
    ummm...

i don't know the outcome of the election on tuesday, but this might be the first election that gets decided by a television program like snl.

snl was on thursdays for three weeks before the election. snl has also been on every saturday night since (and twice tonight) before the election. then, of course, snl will be on this monday night before the election for another two hours.

snl has always being very kind to the republican candidates... and always just as critical to mr. obama.

*coughbullshitcough*

when i was young, they made a big deal about the nixon-kennedy debate and how it influenced voters. imagine a scenario now where terrible comedy shows gets to influence an election.

amazing...

This morning Chevy Chase was on CNN and said that in 1974 they did not want Gerald Ford to win. He claimed he intentionally did everything he could on the show to make it seem as if Gerald Ford was a buffoon. He also said that that's probablly what they are doing with Sarah Palin. I almost dropped my coffee. A lib telling the truth. :eek: Maybe the end is near.

Quote Originally Posted by YupItsMe View Post
    This morning Chevy Chase was on CNN and said that in 1974 they did not want Gerald Ford to win. He claimed he intentionally did everything he could on the show to make it seem as if Gerald Ford was a buffoon. He also said that that's probablly what they are doing with Sarah Palin. I almost dropped my coffee. A lib telling the truth. :eek: Maybe the end is near.
    Nah, they are all lib liars on SNL, except for Jon Lovitt! :D

And the three ad thing was because he had mucho funds to play with(waste).

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.