Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Obama tells San Francisco he will intentionally bankrupt coal industry 
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/ne...7/posts?page=1
    Our friends at Free Republic found a video of Obama saying he will bankrupt the coal industry. This would be have a awful effect on coal powdered plants, cost of electric, coal mining jobs and companies, the list is endless. When you vote on Tuesday please take this and Obama's many other position into consideration before you cast your vote.

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by blueyonder View Post
    http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/ne...7/posts?page=1
    Our friends at Free Republic found a video of Obama saying he will bankrupt the coal industry. This would be have a awful effect on coal powdered plants, cost of electric, coal mining jobs and companies, the list is endless. When you vote on Tuesday please take this and Obama's many other position into consideration before you cast your vote.
    He must be there reporting to his masters !

Wow, if he does this he will destroy our economy. Coal makes up 60% of our energy needs, these people are truely out to kill this nation. I pray that people come out for McCain on tuesday.

Banned
    You notice how he called it a "polluter" this is the first step getting CO2 listed a pollutant. I DONT FOR THE LIFE OF ME know why people are voting for this guy. I know Bush was not the best President but why cut off your nose to spite your face? If he enacts his ideals, watch your energy bills skyrocket.

They need to run that 24/7 in PA.

This is just another to add to the long list. I've never been so disgusted at the lack of logic. Have you noticed that his supporters won't defend his policies? You're just a racist if you question them.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by matthew View Post
    Wow, if he does this he will destroy our economy. Coal makes up 60% of our energy needs, these people are truely out to kill this nation. I pray that people come out for McCain on tuesday.
    Thats not true at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    Thats not true at all.
    He's talking about the production of electricity, Einstein, of which the latest numbers show that 57% of electricity generated in the US is from coal.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCat View Post
    He's talking about the production of electricity, Einstein, of which the latest numbers show that 57% of electricity generated in the US is from coal.
    No, he said "ENERGY NEEDS" which accounts for more than electricity.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    No, he said "ENERGY NEEDS" which accounts for more than electricity.
    And Obama is big into electric cars! I guess he has some alternate plan to produce the power to charge them? Or maybe he just isn't smart enough to imagine the wreck he'll make of this country if nearly 60% of our electrical generation is destoyed.
    -
    -
    -

In actual dollars, President Obama’s $4.4 trillion in deficit spending in just three years is 37 percent higher than the previous record of $3.2 trillion (held by President George W. Bush) in deficit spending for an entire presidency. It’s no small feat to demolish an 8-year record in just 3 years.

Under Obama’s own projections, interest payments on the debt are on course to triple from 2010 (his first budgetary year) to 2018, climbing from $196 billion to $685 billion annually.