Thread: PUMA gets tires slashed, window smashed for McCain bumper stickers

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 PUMA gets tires slashed, window smashed for McCain bumper stickers 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    11/02/08 Car Window & 3 Tires Slashed

Obama tolerance: PUMA gets tires slashed, window smashed for McCain bumper stickers--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tonight, another Obama supporter expressed their spirit of non-divisiveness and the transformational essense of the ONE by smashing my rear car window and slashing 3 of my tires. My crime: I had NOBAMA and Clintons 4 McCain on my backwindow. I am not suprised or angry. I chose to have that on my car because I want people to know that I am not afraid nor will I be intimidated for not falling in line with the ONE. I would rather take a stand now, while I am able, than to live in an Obama presidency where this type of behavior would probably be common,acceptable, and encouraged. This is the United States and people fight, have fought, and have died so that I have the freedom to peacefully and respectfully express my opinion. I will not live in a world where if a person disagrees with the ONE, then the person will be punished.

Of course, I had to get a cop that was an Obama supporter.

I enjoyed the lecture about respecting other people's opinions and not forcing my beliefs on others. My opinion is that this is America and this country has a political history of expressing political opinion. I have not done anything unprecedented nor was my opinion convenyed in a demeaning fashion.

One lesson learned is that procrastination bites me in the butt again. I had planned to wash my car on Saturday and not have anything political on the car. Alas, I waited.

Question:

How do I get my 3 slashed tires fixed when I only have 1 spare tire?

http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/d...ad.php?t=39985

This is why I am not telling ANYONE in RL about who I am supporting. There's too much of this crap going on.

Eyelids
    This a pretty obvious made-up story.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    [sarcasm]Oh yeah Blinky because we know Obaahma supporters are just so tollerant and law abiding.[/sarcasm]

Super Moderator Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    That's because you have not been a victim of that type of discrimination!! I have had MULTIPLE similar incidents (though not quite this damaging) - all at the hands of the leftists
    I long for the days when our President actually liked our country.

Eyelids
    She said she contacted the police, I'd like to see some sort of police report regarding this incident.

yea so you can get her address and go after her again? That would be really smart on her part wouldn't it
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Eyelids
    If you cant verify it, it didn't happen.

If you cant verify it, it didn't happen.
    kinda like all the supposed and claimed voter fraud in Fla 2000 ? or Ohio 2004?
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Eyelids
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    kinda like all the supposed and claimed voter fraud in Fla 2000 ? or Ohio 2004?
    Or the lady who carved a B into her forehead backwards..