1. #1 Will MSM Call Florida for Obama Before Panhandle Polls Close? 
    Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Does anyone remember Election 2000? Remember when the MSM called Florida for Al Gore long before polls in the Florida Panhandle closed? For those of you who don't know, the Florida Panhandle is the far northwestern region of Florida that votes heavily Republican, most of which is located in the Central time zone, unlike the rest of the state, which is located in the Eastern time zone.

So what did the MSM do in 2000? Once all the polls closed in the Eastern time zone section of Florida, the MSM called the entire state for Al Gore, while voting was still taking place in the Panhandle! I'll even go as far as stating that if the MSM didn't call Florida for Al Gore so early, there would have never been a recount in 2000.

Will the liberal MSM pull the same stunt, or some more sophisticated stunt, designed to suppress Republican and pro-McCain turnout on Election Day this year? Will the MSM call Florida for Obama before polls in the Florida Panhandle close again? I have never seen the MSM so "in the tank" for one candidate as I have in this current election cycle. So I can't help but wonder what stunts the MSM will try to pull this Tuesday. Is the McCain campaign prepared for any of this?

Mike, they've already called it nationwide for him. Going out and voting is just going through the motions at this point in time.
    Be Not Afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Mike, they've already called it nationwide for him. Going out and voting is just going through the motions at this point in time.
    They are soo overboard invested in getting Obama elected it's not even funny. Personally - I don't think they should be allowed to call anything until all states have finished voting - including Hawaii - or even Guam. THEN once the last polling place closes - THEN they can start to announce.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

Uh, they have been calling this whole thing for O for a long time!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Beaten Last Dead Horse
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    They are soo overboard invested in getting Obama elected it's not even funny. Personally - I don't think they should be allowed to call anything until all states have finished voting - including Hawaii - or even Guam. THEN once the last polling place closes - THEN they can start to announce.
    I FULLY agree with your post. But don't forget, the liberal MSM is currently so obsessed with doing "whatever it takes" to get Obamessiah elected, that you should not be surprised if they make use of insider tricks which they have up their sleeves, in order to influence the overall vote on Election Day, that will accomplish their ultimate goal.

Like I have asked before, is the McCain campaign prepared for any of this?