Obama compared to Moses and Jesus- Which Biblical Archetype really suits him best? (I say Absalom)

"Perhaps Ishmael suits him best !"

So best as I can determine, observing Obama, with my knowledge of the Bible, I would say that he best reflects the "Absalom" archetype.

Absalom, was a son of Israel's King David. Absalom was attractive, vain, proud, a good manipulator who was easily manipulated, evil, ambitious and eventually was taken down by his own vanity.

"But in all Israel there was none to be so much praised as Absalom for his beauty: from the sole of his foot even to the crown of his head there was no blemish in him. And when he polled his head (cut his hair every year), (for it was at every year's end that he polled [it]: because [the hair] was heavy on him, therefore he polled it:) he weighed the hair of his head at two hundred shekels after the king's weight. (approximately 4 pounds) "-2 Sam 14:25-26

"So they spread Absalom a tent upon the top of the house; and Absalom went in unto his father's concubines in the sight of all Israel. And the counsel of Ahithophel, which he counselled in those days, [was] as if a man had enquired at the oracle of God: so [was] all the counsel of Ahithophel both with David and with Absalom. "-2 Sam 16:22-23

"And Absalom met the servants of David. And Absalom rode upon a mule, and the mule went under the thick boughs of a great oak, and his head caught hold of the oak, and he was taken up between the heaven and the earth; and the mule that [was] under him went
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2123665/posts