1. #1 Tomorrow Exit Polls Will Favor Obama As They Did Favor Kerry in 2004 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Tomorrow Exit Polls Will Favor Obama As They Did Favor Kerry in 2004

Make no doubt about it, tomorrow biased exit polls will favor Obama by a large margin as they did favor John Kerry in 2004.

Do not be discouraged a bit. It is highly probable that the biased exit poll results will be leaked early in the afternoon

in a final effort by Obama and his media to discourage the Republicans from voting in the battleground states.

Please pay no attention to this and vote. Please ask your family, friends, neighbors, and colleagues to vote for McCain/Palin. Tomorrow We Vote. Tomorrow We Win. Let us win this one for our beloved..country America !.

At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Dims are always ready to answer those stupid polls - and the media tends to poll where the dims vote. I have never seen an exit poller let alone answered one.
    Stand up for what is right, even if you have to stand alone.

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Wow - that's heavy.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

6. #6 Go 
    Quote Originally Posted by PoliCon View Post
    Dims are always ready to answer those stupid polls - and the media tends to poll where the dims vote. I have never seen an exit poller let alone answered one.

I havent either. Remember, the left wing wed sites told all thier cool ade drinkers to go out and seek out the exit pollers.l
    ________
    Synthetic Weed
    Last edited by Scarlet; 04-18-2011 at 06:45 AM.

I was trying to explain to my wife about the mental process, or lack thereof, that goes through your typical liberal's mind when they "DU a poll" and then expect actual results to match it. This phenomenon alone should tell the country all we need to know about actually letting the lunactics be in charge.