View Poll Results: Who is the bigger Lib!

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Eyelids

13 48.15%
  • Cold Warrior

4 14.81%
  • Logans Poppa

5 18.52%
  • Wilbur

0 0%
  • The Joooos!

5 18.52%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 Who is the bigger Lib! 
    Okay its between Eyelids, Wilbur, Cold Warrior or Logans Poppa. Or the Joooos!

My vote is LP by a long shot, Lately he has had some bad BDS, McDS amd PDS!
    CW has convinced me he is not to libby.
    Eyelid is just a kid lib
    Wilbur tends to be all over the place.
    Its the Joooos I tell ya!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

In terms of positions Lids is furthest to the left. LP, I don't know I feel he's been drifting right lately if you don't count the last week. :D

Quote Originally Posted by patriot45 View Post
    Okay its between Eyelids, Wilbur, Cold Warrior or Logans Poppa. Or the Joooos!

My vote is LP by a long shot, Lately he has had some bad BDS, McDS amd PDS!
    CW has convinced me he is not to libby.
    Eyelid is just a kid lib
    Wilbur tends to be all over the place.
    Its the Joooos I tell ya!
    Well, consider that LogansPooPoo is a retread of a banned poster named DarwinsFriend. I know, he's lied and made up a thousand stories about how DarwinsFriend was his dear departed father, and he's just "filling in for him", but damn, his IP addresses didn't even change and the writing styles are identical. As DarwinsFriend, he was as moonbatty as any DUer, maybe worse. He's just trolling here under his new persona.

That’s okay - just spend the next 36 hours or so stretching your Conservative jaw mussels in preparation for getting your large mouths around a tremendously large Obama shit sandwich.

1,460 days under his administration. Bon Appétit. :p
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    That’s okay - just spend the next 36 hours or so stretching your Conservative jaw mussels in preparation for getting your large mouths around a tremendously large Obama shit sandwich.

You know what would be fun? O'messiah winning the popular vote by 5 million and losing the electoral votes, wouldn't that be delicious. Better than your Obamashit sammich!

: “Grow your own dope. Plant a liberal.”
    ” Obummercare, 20 percent of the time it works everytime.

Sonnabend
    You know what would be fun? O'messiah winning the popular vote by 5 million and losing the electoral votes, wouldn't that be delicious
    From your lips....

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post

At least we can spell.
    You're an insult to retards.

I vote Blinky. The others can and frequently do back up their stances and opposition with intelligence and logic. Blinky is proud of his ignorance and flaunts it at every available opportunity.
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

I'm sticking with the jooooos on this one. I've never been able to understand how as a group they vote as a bloc with another group of people who lothe them.

I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.
    C. S. Lewis

I really didn't want to vote in this poll. I'm saving all my voting mojo for tomorrow. It's not so much who is more the lib, what would be more pertinent of a question would be, who is an "honest" lib. I really feel that if the O man wins tomorrow, we'll witness some juvenile gloating, and possibly some posters coming out of the closet and trying to tell us how punked we are, giggling from basements and dorm rooms how they had us all fooled, because, you know, we just were so taken in by their airtight stories and personas.

Perhaps they'll be able to tell their grandkids of their great efforts to elect the first black president. "Why junior, " they'll say, "After months of solid effort and long hard posting, I almost convinced one person on a conservative internet message board to reconsider their vote for McCain, now take your government issued bicycle and ride down to the co-op for our weekly food ration, I'm gettin hungry, ..... and see if you can find some of that black market coal for the fire place, it's gettin cold in here and the damn solar panels are on the fritz again!"
    Last edited by Lager; 11-03-2008 at 07:37 PM.