1. #1 Undecided voters: Please stay home Tuesday,By Yael T. Abouhalkah. 
    An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Undecided voters: Please stay home Tuesday,By Yael T. Abouhalkah,

Why do the Dems fear undecideds? Because they know they will break for McCain. This spells doom for ObamaNation in all close races.

Incredibly, there are still people who call themselves "undecided voters" when it comes to Barack Obama vs. John McCain. Let's hope these people stay home on Tuesday and don't decide the 2008 presidential election.

I know it's fashionable to praise undecided voters for not being political junkies. (To read a heartfelt, if not convincing, ode to undecided voters by John Cloud of Time magazine, go here.)

However, America needs well-informed voters to make the 2008 decision, not people who are waiting until their gut tells them which person ought to be president.

The candidates have done their part to distinguish themselves.

One (McCain) will be far more likely to continue the disastrous policies of George Bush.

One will "drill, baby, drill" for new oil off the coasts, while the other (Obama) will be more cautious in looking for energy.

Up and down the line, both candidates have serious differences on the issues.

Undecided voters don't deserve all the credit they get if they haven't made up their minds yet on this presidential election.
    http://voices.kansascity.com/node/2649

Quote Originally Posted by megimoo View Post

One (McCain) will be far more likely to continue the disastrous policies of George Bush.

One will "drill, baby, drill" for new oil off the coasts, while the other (Obama) will be more cautious in looking for energy.
    What a pathetically transparent biased bit of reporting that is.

Power CUer
    It's not reporting. The article is specifically labeled an editorial, which means it is an opinion piece.
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

undecided

Submitted by emmae on November 3, 2008 - 1:24pm.
    I think "undecided" is code for "None of your business," not "I don't pay attention and don't know what is going on."
    At least I hope so.
    I this this says it all....;)
    Say what ya mean and get to the point quick....I don't have the attention span to listen to bullshit...