1. #1 Judge Excoriates Puppy Killer: 'I'd Love to Put You in a Dumpster' 
    An Ohio municipal judge unloaded on a man who admitted to killing a puppy by throwing it out of the 6th floor of an apartment building.

Michael Sutton, 23, said he threw the puppy to its death after it had an accident in his bed.

The dog's body was found in a trash compactor outside the building, according to WKYC.

Judge Michael Cicconetti could not contain his anger as he issued the maximum sentencing.

“You are just vicious. You are revolting. You are cruel. You are inhuman, what you did here. That's all there is to it."

He also expressed disgust that Cicconnetti's defense claimed mental illness motivated the crime. Sutton had been ordered to take medication after a string of other violent crimes, including punching and breaking his mother ribs, and physically abusing his pregnant girlfriend.

"I am sick and tired of people coming in here and blaming this on mental illness. Then we have to get you medication. We have to pay for it, and then you don't take it. Where does that leave a court? I know what I'd like to do. I'd like to give you one of those creative sentences, but that's for people who can be rehabilitated, people who are first offenders. You are not. You are not one of those people. You are just brutal and savage, and that's all there is to it."

The judge ordered Sutton to serve the maximum six months behind bars, an additional five years probation and prohibited him from ever owning an animal again.

Cicconetti said he wished he could put Sutton in a dumpster.

“Oh, would I like to put you in a dumpster? Oh, yeah. I would love to do that,” he said. “I wish I could say you’re not allowed to be around people.”

Last year, Cicconetti made headlines when he sentenced a teenage girl to walk 30 miles after she skipped out on a 30-mile, $100 cab fare.

The U.S. needs more judges like Gicconetti as judges in murder trials, rapes, child molestations crimes.

The dog owner should be dropped into Afghanistan to show how tough he is !

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/1...t-him-dumpster

A guy who will throw a puppy out a window to it's death will do the same thing to a child, if the child gets on his nerves. Too bad the judge can't give him more the 6 months.

That 23 year old is way beyond "vicious, revolting, cruel, and inhuman," ...

He is downright dangerous and incorrigible.

I agree with Noonie ...

Unfortunately, is only a matter of time before he actually kills someone, and not just a child. Then, and only then ... will a judge perhaps consider putting him away for life. Six months is ridiculous!

If Rock had seen this, I'll bet he would have suggested putting him in a wood-chipper, feet first! *gallows humor*

American By Choice ~ 1980