Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Man Decided To Live As A Goat Because Life As A Human Got Too Stressful 
    Power CUer
    Since there is no official goat bathroom, this is not, strictly speaking, a political story. However, the key word is "university grant", so maybe it is a little political.

Man Decided To Live As A Goat Because Life As A Human Got Too Stressful
    http://www.chicksontheright.com/man-...got-stressful/

...Thomas Thwaites began to live as a goat because “everyday life” got “so stressful” and he “needed a break.”

...He applied for a university grant to study goat psychology, because he couldn’t just become a goat. Duh. He had to understand them. He also managed to get his hands on prosthetic “goat legs” and a fake goat stomach so he could “secretly spit chewed up grass inside without giving the game away to his new hircine chums.”

“I could then strap this bag to my torso and spit chewed up grass into one opening and suck the cultured microbes and volatile fatty acids out another opening like a milkshake, so I can digest them in my true stomach and live off grass in the Alps like a goat,” Thwaites said.

...With that, he packed his bags and moved to Switzerland to live among the goats.

And he learned a lot of super cool stuff. For starters, goats have it really tough. The struggle for survival is real.

“I learned something important, and that is that even goats have a hard life and need to fight for their existence,” Thwaites said. “Every day was tough, and that is something that just is part of being alive.”

...If you’re interested, Thwaites wrote a book called, GoatMan: How I Took a Holiday from Being Human....

Tarnation!!! I insist on "goat bathrooms" I do, I do!

If I choose to ID as a goat, I have my rights!

Ha! Ha! Thanks for this Elspeth.

"University grant" can you believe?

(Am busy waiting for all 20 nails to dry ... one more coat to go ... getting ready to go out tomorrow. Is absolutely zilch to watch on tv that interests me and can at least navigate in here with the eraser end of a pencil without screwing them up.)

Thanks again. Enjoy your day, as is only 6:21 at your end and 3 hrs. later here in Georgia!

Will check in on the rest of what I missed in here. Have fun ... See ya!
    PROUD DEPLORABLE

American By Choice ~ 1980

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by ABC View Post

(Am busy waiting for all 20 nails to dry ... one more coat to go ... getting ready to go out tomorrow. Is absolutely zilch to watch on tv that interests me and can at least navigate in here with the eraser end of a pencil without screwing them up.)
    I assume they're now dry?

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I assume they're now dry?
    Yes, yes, they are, thanks for asking!

Now just have to figure out what to polish my magnificent "horns" with for tomorrow, now that I am a male goat.
    Last edited by ABC; 05-29-2016 at 10:45 PM.
    PROUD DEPLORABLE

American By Choice ~ 1980

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    I'm sure this retard is an oBAMA supporter...
    May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    I'm sure this retard is an oBAMA supporter...
    I'm waiting for Rock to weigh in.

I'm losing my ass paying for college and this guy gets a grant for "goat psychology".....I'm evidently doing something wrong.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FourWinds View Post
    I'm losing my ass paying for college and this guy gets a grant for "goat psychology".....I'm evidently doing something wrong.
    Not if you saw what the billy goat did to him the first time his back was turned.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

I wonder if he will encounter anyone who wants to live life as a troll under a bridge?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Not if you saw what the billy goat did to him the first time his back was turned.
    Funny, the article doesn't mention that part.