Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Carol View Post
    I do. That's what the sadness is about. I just can't imagine feeling so much hate toward other people. At the same time I know that they bring their hate and misery on themselves. Only they can change it, and they don't see any need to.

There's no choice but to "leave them to it."

I'm thankful that I have a Heavenly Father who teaches me how to deal with negative emotions like that. I experience joy, no matter my circumstances, and it is all because of Him.
    Great point.
    It really is sad that they are so filled with hatred that they can't even really be happy when their candidate wins, all they do is vent even more hatred towards the people who lose. They can't even help themselves in that regard anymore. To quote Aslan in 'The Chronicles of Narnia; The Last Battle,' "Their prison is only in their own minds, yet they are in that prison; and so afraid of being taken in that they cannot be taken out."
    When I learned Obama won last night, I was unhappy, but not much so (Certainly not as much as the people at DU would have been if McCain won), because I knew that God makes all things work together for good for those that love Him. When I prayed that night, I asked Him to guide the path this country will take, and inspire Obama to make wise choices not based on what's popular at the time, but on what's right.

I'm afraid that hate will now turn on the American people, and they will make this nation as misable as themselves. No matter what happens, a Moonbat can never allow themselves to be happy. They find something to piss them off every day, they find something to bitch about every day ( no matter how small, or stupid).

If they can find a way Moonbats will make everyone in this country just as misable as they are.

I fear we will soon have tiny tyrants running around doing nothing but causing sh*t all over the place

Like I've been saying for months, keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.

Just remember you have two advantages over these jokers; you don't base everything on emotion, but reason and you are not mentally ill.

And BTW, you guys pick yourself up a good sword; who knows, you might need it.
    CU's Paranormal Expert.

Keep your powder dry, your sword sharp and your wits intact.