Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Perhaps the Dems need a different black candidate.

Eyelids
    Red Scare '08

BE AFRIAD

Senior Member Constitutionally Speaking's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    If Obama were to be successful in his bid for the White House - wonder what effect it would have on Rush's out-flow pipe? Noise about color couldn't remain an option for ElRushbo and that would most definitely put a kink in his delivery.

;)
    They never were except in the left wing smear sites.

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Re: JFK...

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept, one we are unwilling to postpone, and one which we intend to win, and the others, too.

(could be that inspiration thing)
    I'm certain the Cubans and Vietnamese would agree with you.

When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the Naïve.

Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by RV Fan View Post
    What makes you think JFK was great? He was young, inexperienced, Kruschev was convinced that he was a cowardly greenhorn, based upon the results of their Vienna Summit, directly resulting in the Cuban Missle Crisis, he was pretty much despised by many citizens during his tenure.
    His wife did run a pretty good PR campaign though, and he had the benefit of being killed at a time when all negatives were forgotten and "Camalot" was a hit on Broadway.
    gee that's not what I heard. did you do his BIO????
    Liberals: Obama's useful Idiots

If Obama Wins, Right Wing "Crazies" Will Take up Arms, Civil War Possible.....
    ROTFLMAO!

Who thinks this shit up?

When I was a kid, we were the United States of America, Land of the Free and Home of the Brave. Now, we're America, Land of the Sheep and Home of the Naïve.

Live each day as if you're going to die tomorrow. Learn each day as if you'll live forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyelids View Post
    I'm a big fan of Civil Rights, which he essentially got passed. If you want to split hairs GWBI was the best since Ike, who was our best president since T Roosevelt
    He was forced into signing the civil rights bill. He didn't want to. Just like Clinton's welfare reform. Both were good bills that needed to be passed, and it's a good thing we had a strong enough congress to force their hands on those bills.
    I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

An Adversary of Linda #'s
    Quote Originally Posted by dixierat View Post
    ROTFLMAO!

Who thinks this shit up?

Obama_Cons !

Quote Originally Posted by dixierat View Post
    I'm certain the Cubans and Vietnamese would agree with you.

Had no idea those two countries had a space program.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

I think it'd be a better option to rebuild the GOP from the ground up. But of course the DUmmies couldn't see past their own delusions.
    Woe to those who call evil good
    and good evil,
    who put darkness for light
    and light for darkness,
    who put bitter for sweet
    and sweet for bitter.

Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    and clever in their own sight.

Isaiah 5:20-21