1. #1 Just in Case You Think Your Dog Might Be a Democrat 
    eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Ha!
    May the FORCE be with you!

They generally are.

Go outside, stand in driveway, come back in and get a cookie... The neverending welfare-scam.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    Ohh, you were referring to this... ?

An instant classic.

My dog is a female chauvinist. When I picked her up at the kennel after my retreat in May, the guy working there asked me if Delia hated men. I guess she wouldn't play with the male employees. She'd eat if they fed her and let them pet her when she was eating, but she would only play with the female employees. I never thought about it before that, because she likes my brother, BIL, dad, a couple of the boys in the neighborhood that she's known since she was a puppy, etc. She doesn't like my cousin's 7 year old boy, but he kicked her, so it's reasonable.

I started paying attention-there are 3 kids that live next door. 2 boys and 1 girl. She doesn't hate the boys, but they can stand at the fence and call her by name, and she won't come to greet them. If their little sister even walks toward the fence, Delia is there, waiting for her to come over. She bared her teeth and growled at some boys who were playing over there that she didn't know when they approached the fence.

So she's definitely not a republican, unless they are literally a sausage factory

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by noonwitch View Post
    My dog is a female chauvinist. When I picked her up at the kennel after my retreat in May, the guy working there asked me if Delia hated men. I guess she wouldn't play with the male employees. She'd eat if they fed her and let them pet her when she was eating, but she would only play with the female employees. I never thought about it before that, because she likes my brother, BIL, dad, a couple of the boys in the neighborhood that she's known since she was a puppy, etc. She doesn't like my cousin's 7 year old boy, but he kicked her, so it's reasonable.

I started paying attention-there are 3 kids that live next door. 2 boys and 1 girl. She doesn't hate the boys, but they can stand at the fence and call her by name, and she won't come to greet them. If their little sister even walks toward the fence, Delia is there, waiting for her to come over. She bared her teeth and growled at some boys who were playing over there that she didn't know when they approached the fence.

So she's definitely not a republican, unless they are literally a sausage factory
    I think your dog is a lesbian.

Festivus Moderator ralph wiggum's Avatar
    My dear friend & next door neighbor in Chicago is a leftist lesbian. We'd keep an eye out for each other's houses, let our dogs out together to play/sleep/poop/stare at planes in & out of O'Hare.

Took her dog on walks often along with my pup. Eleanor, her dog, hated men and anyone of color. The dog adored me, though.

Neighbor would often scold her, you're a liberal dog, damn it! Kind of deliciously ironic.
    Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Quote Originally Posted by Elspeth View Post
    I think your dog is a lesbian.
    Nah, she was fixed as a puppy. I adopted her from a shelter, who knows what might have happened to her before she went there. But I can't trust her with little kids like I could Katie, my norgie.

I had a dog and cat who once had a trans-species lesbian relationship, though. The cat was the active participant, the dog just let it happen, since she could do the same thing to herself, anyways.