Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Trump needs to pick Ventura as an ambassador to Lybia.
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by cadillac shark View Post
    Yep. Red. white, and Navy-blue justice.

Ventura was knocked-down physically, and now legally.

Thanks to Mrs. Kyle, for Chris' service to our Country.
    Except the fight never actually happened and was another in a long line of flat out lies to come from American Liar Chris Kyle's mouth during his life on earth. You know, alongside fabicrated Military awards, fabricated "contracts from the Government" to sit atop the New Orleans Saints domed stadium executing people during Katrina and all the other bullshit he spewed.

Justice? Thankfully Ventura can bring the case back to court and hopefully get justice over some bar room redneck loser dropping Ventura's name to make a dishonest buck.

PORCUS STAPHUS ADMIN Rockntractor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Except the fight never actually happened and was another in a long line of flat out lies to come from American Liar Chris Kyle's mouth during his life on earth. You know, alongside fabicrated Military awards, fabricated "contracts from the Government" to sit atop the New Orleans Saints domed stadium executing people during Katrina and all the other bullshit he spewed.

Justice? Thankfully Ventura can bring the case back to court and hopefully get justice over some bar room redneck loser dropping Ventura's name to make a dishonest buck.
    Uh boy!
    Pffffffffffffffffffffff! Buh Bye Big Ears
    http://i.imgur.com/FHvkMSE.jpg

Oh my...

Its easy to call a dead man a liar when he can't defend himself. Jesse Ventura never laid down cover fire to save our troops lives. Kyle could've long gotten out before he did but Chris Kyle felt a sense of duty to his fellow soldiers. F U Jesse Ventura

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by eismann82 View Post
    Its easy to call a dead man a liar when he can't defend himself. Jesse Ventura never laid down cover fire to save our troops lives. Kyle could've long gotten out before he did but Chris Kyle felt a sense of duty to his fellow soldiers. F U Jesse Ventura

Sent from my SM-S765C using Tapatalk
    So you know exactly what and where Jesse Ventura did in Vietnam to know he never defended fellow Soldiers? Last I checked that info isn't out there. Of course Ventura never went around writing books about how he was John Wayne, John Rambo and Braddock combined single handedly defeating the Taliban like a few others...

Just to clear up some of the other claims you make...

American Liar was alive and well when....

-Jesse Ventura filed the Defamation suit

-The owner of the bar in Chris liars fairytale called Kyle full of shit and said it never happened. Did you know the owner of McP's disinvited Kyle from returning to his bar and demanded Ventura continue the lawsuit?

- Was still alive when multiple retired SEALS who were at McP's the last time Ventura was there all called Kyle full of it and a disgrace.

- Was still alive when the DOD had to debunk another Chris Kyle lie and state that no, he was never contracted as a civilian sniper hired to pick off looters and the homeless during Hurricane Katrina from the top of the Superdome.

- I am pretty sure the Kyle was deceased when the Navy came out and verified that he was awarded less than half the awards he went around claiming, in his Tom Clancy novel and on TV both, that they awarded him. I am certain that was pretty easy for his employer to verify one of the many lies he spewed from his mouth so you might be right in that aspect.

The reality is Jesse Ventura, politics aside served and was dishonorably discharged by the US Navy for his time in UDT and fighting in Vietnam. He's never made a career of boasting tall tales during his time and has generally been respected enough by the Special Forces community, even enough to regularly be defended by former SEALS when political hacks have attended to disparage him.

Chris Kyle on the other hand has been called an disgrace by many in the same community, has had two different branches of the U.S. Gov't call him out on lies, had a well respected retired SEAL and Navy Commander bar him from his business over his lies and further has caused a rift IN that community by being a disrespectful punk to not just Ventura but to several other retired Navy SEALS including the owner of McP's.

What a guy, what a role model worth defending....

Anyone can make unsubstantiated claims about anything. To be believed, one need supply hard evidence.
    It's not how old you are, it's how you got here.
    It's been a long road and not all of it was paved.
    A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes. Gandhi

So you know exactly what and where Jesse Ventura did in Vietnam to know he never defended fellow Soldiers? Last I checked that info isn't out there. Of course Ventura never went around writing books about how he was John Wayne, John Rambo and Braddock combined single handedly defeating the Taliban like a few others...

Just to clear up some of the other claims you make...

American Liar was alive and well when....

-Jesse Ventura filed the Defamation suit

-The owner of the bar in Chris liars fairytale called Kyle full of shit and said it never happened. Did you know the owner of McP's disinvited Kyle from returning to his bar and demanded Ventura continue the lawsuit?

- Was still alive when multiple retired SEALS who were at McP's the last time Ventura was there all called Kyle full of it and a disgrace.

- Was still alive when the DOD had to debunk another Chris Kyle lie and state that no, he was never contracted as a civilian sniper hired to pick off looters and the homeless during Hurricane Katrina from the top of the Superdome.

- I am pretty sure the Kyle was deceased when the Navy came out and verified that he was awarded less than half the awards he went around claiming, in his Tom Clancy novel and on TV both, that they awarded him. I am certain that was pretty easy for his employer to verify one of the many lies he spewed from his mouth so you might be right in that aspect.

The reality is Jesse Ventura, politics aside served and was dishonorably discharged by the US Navy for his time in UDT and fighting in Vietnam. He's never made a career of boasting tall tales during his time and has generally been respected enough by the Special Forces community, even enough to regularly be defended by former SEALS when political hacks have attended to disparage him.

Chris Kyle on the other hand has been called an disgrace by many in the same community, has had two different branches of the U.S. Gov't call him out on lies, had a well respected retired SEAL and Navy Commander bar him from his business over his lies and further has caused a rift IN that community by being a disrespectful punk to not just Ventura but to several other retired Navy SEALS including the owner of McP's.

What a guy, what a role model worth defending....
    Jesse Ventura never even saw combat compared to Kyle's 160 confirmed kills possible 255 kills. All Venturas books are on conspiracy not any biographical content. Wonder why? http://www.military.com/veteran-jobs...e-ventura.html

sent from thundera

Quote Originally Posted by Rockntractor View Post
    Uh boy!
    Funny how these clowns are suddenly showing up here isn't it?

Funny, I am not the one defending a piece of shit disgraced liar. The clown is you, not I.