Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 I don't want right wingers to be "OK with" Obama winning at all or to "accept it." 
    http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=132x7788398

bob_weaver (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Nov-05-08 11:11 AM
    Original message
    I don't want right wingers to be "OK with" Obama winning at all or to "accept it." Why?

Advertisements [?]
    Because I don't want Obama to do things that appease them. They had their way for 8 years, now it's our turn for 8 years. In fact, each time I see another Republican or right-winger say that it's OK or they accept Obama, such as GWB or Elizabeth Hasselbeck, it makes me more disappointed. Obama and the Democrats have to do things that will piss them off royally, in order to save this country from what they have been doing to it.
    demokatgurrl Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Nov-05-08 11:14 AM
    Response to Original message
    2. I want them to SUFFER

and, I said before Obama won, I hope his election kills at least one hateful racist bastard who shouted "kill him" or anything like that anywhere. I hope they just can't fucking take it and keel over.
    leftofcool (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Nov-05-08 11:22 AM
    Response to Reply #2
    4. Maybe all right wingers will die
    bob_weaver (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Nov-05-08 11:30 AM
    Response to Reply #5
    6. I didn't mean he should purposely do things just to piss them off. I mean that

the things he needs to do are going to piss them off anyway. What scares me is RWers being happy with him in the long run, which would mean he didn't instigate the changes necessary.
    OMG WTF BBQ!!!!1111one

Have you ever heard a more hateful and bitter bunch? They can't even be happy when they win.

Most of these self-absorbed-drama-queen-idiots are too young to understand anything before 2000 anyway.

I accept that Obama was elected and he will be my president. It just means that we need to rebuild from the bottom up. At least the focus will be on the Democrats now and it's their chance to screw up and get the blame (which I foresee happening) Republicans will regain influence.

Take that DUers.
    Woe to those who call evil good
    and good evil,
    who put darkness for light
    and light for darkness,
    who put bitter for sweet
    and sweet for bitter.

Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes
    and clever in their own sight.

Isaiah 5:20-21

Quote Originally Posted by InspiredHome View Post
    I accept that Obama was elected and he will be my president. It just means that we need to rebuild from the bottom up. At least the focus will be on the Democrats now and it's their chance to screw up and get the blame (which I foresee happening) Republicans will regain influence.

Take that DUers.
    I accept that he has been elected.
    He will not be my president.

Aww, they're mad that we're not going to be whiny babies about it like they are whenever they lose an election! They're upset that we aren't as psychotically obsessed with politics as they are. We're capable of being good losers as well as good winners, the DUmmies are clearly capable of neither.
    They really, REALLY are a bunch of sad, hateful people, even when they win. I pity them so much. I know I said that in another thread earlier, but it needs repeating.

Hey, speaking of hottie Hasselbeck, how was "the View" this morning?
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Congrats Skinner, you have the biggest collection of sore winner
    morons on all the Internets!! :D

WOOT! That thread is pathetic.
    May the FORCE be with you!

Power CUer
    Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Hey, speaking of hottie Hasselbeck, how was "the View" this morning?
    Are you sure you want to know? :)

The first sign that Barack Obama can unite the country? Conservative and John McCain supporter Elisabeth Hasselbeck shook hands and fist-bumped liberal Joy Behar on “The View.”

Hasselbeck threw her full support behind Obama, saying his election is “a victory for this country.”

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27556640/
    "Today, [the American voter] chooses his rulers as he buys bootleg whiskey, never knowing precisely what he is getting, only certain that it is not what it pretends to be." - H.L. Mencken

bob_weaver (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Nov-05-08 11:11 AM
    Original message
    I don't want right wingers to be "OK with" Obama winning at all or to "accept it." Why?
    I'm not ok with it. He was handed the highest single position in this country, not based on the content of his character, but on the color of his skin. He smoothtalked 63 million some odd voters into ignoring his lack of experience, inability to think on his feet, and questionable relationships and casting their ballots for him. He talked about change, but presents nothing but another business as ususal politician. He had almost the entire mainsteam media campaigning for him, ignoring his blunders and drawing attention away from his actual plans and beliefs. Does this mean I'm going to whine and cry about it? Am I going to throw about conspiracy theoris as to how he stole the election? Am I going to call him nasty names and wish tourture and death on him and his family and supporters? No. I will spend the next four years watching what he does, who he does it with, and who he does it for, and telling people about it, and reminding them that they got exactly what they asked for.

DUers, enjoy your party. Binge, purge, vent, spew. We don't sit in echo chambers and cry when things don't go our way. We get up off our butts, say what went wrong, and what can we do to keep it from happening again?
    Romans 6:18 You have been set free from sin and have become slaves to righteousness.

Differences between Obama and God: God's plan to save us is actually written down for people to read. Rush Limbaugh.

My blog: How Things Look From Here Politics, religion, random stuff, now on Wednesdays!

Banned
    I LOVE how they think Republicans are going away and they have no roadblocks to their plans lol

They have to still reach across the isle in the Senate, FUCK who am I kidding the RINO's will be falling over themselves try to help the Dims :(