Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. #1 It's Time to Imprison W! 
    Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    nomorewhopper Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Nov-05-08 12:12 AM
    Original message
    IT IS TIME TO IMPRISON GEORGE W BUSH

lets do it

seriously
    Devil Girl Donating Member (978 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Nov-05-08 12:13 AM
    Response to Original message
    2. totally.

Go investigate Obama!
    bulloney (957 posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Nov-05-08 06:36 AM
    Response to Reply #22
    48. The reason why we're in the mess we're in is because we didn't hold the PNAC boys accountable

back in the Reagan days. We didn't hold Nixon's troublemakers accountable and they resurface and cause trouble.

Everybody associated with this Bush mis-administration needs to be tried on war crimes, breaching the Constitution and all of the other things they did in their failure to do the duties they swore to do.
    neomonkey (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Wed Nov-05-08 12:27 AM
    Response to Original message
    12. I'm there!

That is our next task at hand.
    Nothing short of total eternal ridicule following him to the grave would elate me.

LOL! How long before they turn on their messiah for not locking up the evil war criminals?:D
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Resident Unliked Meanie Shannon's Avatar
    Loyalty Binds Me- Motto of Richard III

Lucy, get the ball ready.
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

eeeevil Sith Admin SarasotaRepub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    LOL! How long before they turn on their messiah for not locking up the evil war criminals?:D
    Oh, not long! Teh O already said it "might" take him more than his 1st term to accomplish everything he's laid out. Going after W was just some red meat to throw
    at the raging moonbats to secure the vote.

And did you hear the silence during Obama's victory speech when he said
    people were going to have to sacrifice??? :D
    May the FORCE be with you!

Sonnabend
    Sure. Imprison him.

For what? :D

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    You are assuming something not yet in evidence.
    Better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

Quote Originally Posted by SarasotaRepub View Post
    And did you hear the silence during Obama's victory speech when he said
    people were going to have to sacrifice??? :D
    *crickets chirping*

And in their little brains the fog cleared just enough for them to think 'geee ... I don't think I signed up for that when i voted for him'.
    If leftists didn't have double standards, they'd have no standards at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Sure. Imprison him.

For what? :D
    Not "W", but this guy's another matter:

The alert set in motion a review that culminated with a Nov. 27, 2002, "action memo" in which Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld approved interrogation techniques that included "removal of clothing" and "inducing stress by use of detainee's fears (e.g. dogs)."

Rumsfeld also approved placing detainees in "stress positions," such as standing for up to 4 hours, though he apparently found this approach unimpressive. Rumsfeld, who works at a stand-up desk, scrawled on the memo, "I stand for 8-10 hours a day. Why is standing limited to four hours? D.R."

(Related link: View memo): http://www.defenselink.mil/news/Jun2...040622doc5.pdf

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...use-usat_x.htm
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Sonnabend
    Okay...so what exactly can you charge him with?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Not "W", but this guy's another matter:

The alert set in motion a review that culminated with a Nov. 27, 2002, "action memo" in which Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld approved interrogation techniques that included "removal of clothing" and "inducing stress by use of detainee's fears (e.g. dogs)."

Rumsfeld also approved placing detainees in "stress positions," such as standing for up to 4 hours, though he apparently found this approach unimpressive. Rumsfeld, who works at a stand-up desk, scrawled on the memo, "I stand for 8-10 hours a day. Why is standing limited to four hours? D.R."

(Related link: View memo): http://www.defenselink.mil/news/Jun2...040622doc5.pdf

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washing...use-usat_x.htm

Your Point? sounds like good tactics