Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Sonnabend
    Rumsfeld? Common human decency - read the PDF and reference his arrogant attitude in his own hand at the bottom of the document.
    Please name me one law he has broken, and one crime he can be charged with.

Just one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Please name me one law he has broken, and one crime he can be charged with.

Just one.
    Based on the fact that they didn't have the testicles to do this shit on United States soil - not a fucking one. If you believe that gives them license to do what they will - so be it. But do not expect me to respect that. It is flagrantly chicken shit and low, just from a human point-of-view.

:mad:
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Based on the fact that they didn't have the testicles to do this shit on United States soil - not a fucking one. If you believe that gives them license to do what they will - so be it. But do not expect me to respect that. It is flagrantly chicken shit and low, just from a human point-of-view.

:mad:
    A.K.A.: LP, cannot name one law broken....

:D

Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    Does being made to stand all day - chained in a darkened cell - violate the Geneva convention and/or just plain human decency?
    Fuck 'Em.

Is that clear enough?

Sonnabend
    My question was : what law has he broken and on what grounds would you be justified in saying anyone deserves to be imprisoned.

The answer is : none because he has broken no law.

Case dismissed for lack of evidence.

Court is adjourned.

The answer is : none because he has broken no law.

Case dismissed for lack of evidence.

Court is adjourned.
    Okay, Mr. Simpson.
    At Coretta Scott King's funeral in early 2006, Ethel Kennedy, the widow of Robert Kennedy, leaned over to him and whispered, "The torch is being passed to you." "A chill went up my spine," Obama told an aide. (Newsweek)

Sonnabend
    LP....There is a vast disparity between Donald Rumsfeld and OJ..and you know it.

Unworthy of you.

LP....There is a vast disparity between Donald Rumsfeld and OJ..and you know it.

Unworthy of you.
    Is as much as real justice will touch neither - in that light they are the same.

Sonnabend
    Is as much as real justice will touch neither - in that light they are the same.
    And we get into the argument of where the law is in these cases, and what morality is....

*sigh*

And in the end real justice did catch up with Simpson. Remember?

And in the end real justice did catch up with Simpson. Remember?
    Really? Being treated like a celebrity in prison is justice, or is he going to be lethally injected and leave this world any time soon?

Mr. Rumsfeld should be shackled and made to stand in a darkened cell for ten hours at a stretch to see if itís any Ďbig deal.í Would you allow a family member to go through that? Anywhere on the planet - for years?

Again circumventing the legal system isnít something to be proud of and weíve seen, on film, what that kind of despicable behavior can lead to if itís unsupervised.

Donít fucking bitch when our troops or allied forces are captured eventually and the stick is in the other sideís hand.