Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Night Owl View Post
    Feel free to point out any death threats the media was silent about.
    Should we start with DU?
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl View Post
    24 probably scared him.
    And yes he does send out Anti-Christ vibes.
    Nah. I don't get from Revelation that the Antichrist is a buffoon like Obama is. (That's one of the things that most bugged me about the Left Behind books. The Antichrist - both before and after being indwelt by Satan - was portrayed as a completely incompetent buffoon.)
    OPEACHMENT NOW!!!

Stinger:
    "I was... ordered to drop my pants, bend over and spread my cheeks."
    --RagingInMiami achieving the DUmp's highest level of nirvana

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl View Post
    24 probably scared him.
    And yes he does send out Anti-Christ vibes.
    I see. And what makes you an authority on Anti-Christ vibes?
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Quote Originally Posted by jinxmchue View Post
    Should we start with DU?
    Start wherever you like.
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Sonnabend
    Start wherever you like.
    Oh look what the cat dragged in...

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    Oh look what the cat dragged in...
    Perhaps the cat will drag in some evidence to substantiate your post.
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

Sonnabend
    Halifax man accused of making death threats against President George W. Bush
    Canadian Press via Yahoo news ^ | Fri Sep 10, 6:17 PM ET | World Canadian Press

Posted on Monday, September 13, 2004 2:31:23 AM by trussell

Halifax man accused of making death threats against President George W. Bush

Fri Sep 10, 6:17 PM ET

HALIFAX (CP) - A man in Halifax has been charged with making death threats against U.S. President George W. Bush (news - web sites) over the Internet.

Timothy George Andrew, 28, has been remanded for a psychiatric assessment and is due back in court next week, the ATV news network reported Friday.

Threats allegedly found on an Internet message board included: "Death to the president of the U.S.A. and destruction to that nation's Babylon" as well as "The president of the U.S.A. is king of terror" and "The president of the U.S.A. is going to be killed and will never stand again."

RCMP said its investigation with the U.S. Secret Service started last October and ended late last month, resulting in charges of making threats and threatening Bush.
    One small squib.

http://hotair.com/archives/2006/10/2...hreat-posters/

http://www.democraticunderground.com...esg_id=2487403

kinner ADMIN (1000+ posts) Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list Thu Oct-26-06 02:43 PM
    Original message
    We think you should be aware that the Secret Service contacted us today. Updated at 11:43 AM

Advertisements [?]
    Edited on Fri Oct-27-06 03:21 PM by Skinner
    In the five-plus years since Democratic Underground was started, we have had legal issues arise on a fairly regular basis. When that happens, we almost never make any sort of public comment about it, mostly because we think giving would-be legal adversaries any unearned publicity would only encourage them. But an issue has come up this week which we feel we should probably share with you, because we think you should know what we are doing to protect your personal information.
    In other words: they did all they cpuld to ensure those responsible got away with it.

From the media: silence

WAVE 3 TV Louisville, KY | Teen Made No Direct Threat Against ...
    A 13-year-old who police had said was accused of threatening President Bush in an e-mail did not make a direct threat against the president,
    Buried.

http://www.javno.com/en/world/clanak.php?id=191596

A US man who claims to be a vampire has been jailed for making threats against US President George Bush.

Jonathan Sharkey - who also threatened a judge - fled Minnesota to escape the charges, but was discovered after he began trying to make a name for himself on the vampire scene in Tennessee.

Sharkey was arrested last week after telling neighbours he was the 'Imperial King of Vampires' and planned to turn a plot of land into a commune for fellow 'blood suckers'
    Not one of these stories was ever featured on any main media outlet, WaPo,. NYT..none of them.

Sonnabend
    http://www.sacunion.com/pages/sacramento/articles/8643/

SACRAMENTO-- United States Attorney McGregor W. Scott announced today that a federal grand jury returned a ten-count indictment, yesterday, charging Michael Lee Braun, 51, of Elk Grove, with one count of threatening the President of the United States, one count of sending threatening communications to an individual, and eight counts of providing false information and perpetrating hoaxes. This case is the product of an extensive investigation coordinated by the Joint Terrorism Task Force, comprised of federal, state, and local law enforcement, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the United States Secret Service, United States Postal Inspection Service, and Sacramento Metro Fire.

Ad last but not least, the film "Death of a President".

Case closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    One small squib.

http://hotair.com/archives/2006/10/2...hreat-posters/

http://www.democraticunderground.com...esg_id=2487403

In other words: they did all they cpuld to ensure those responsible got away with it.

From the media: silence

Buried.

http://www.javno.com/en/world/clanak.php?id=191596

Not one of these stories was ever featured on any main media outlet, WaPo,. NYT..none of them.
    You claimed that the media has remained silent about "a large number of death threats" against President Bush and yet you've cited only two so far.
    Ubi Dubium Ibi Libertas

10. #20 obama 
    I am worried about all this. I have been physically sick since he won last nite. I hope is becoming president of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA doesnt kill me. I will sue him.
    I believe in America, I don't believe in abortion or pro choice. I believe everyone has a right to come to America LEGALLY, not ILLEGALLY. I believe in my right to bear arms. I believe the borders need to be closed to immigrants coming over here illegally. I believe in freedom of speech. I believe in the CONTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES & THE CONSTITUTION OF TEXAS "yall".
    http://thedailysportspage.blogspot.com/ I don't know whos blog it is, I just like it.
    I'll be your huckleberry