Thread: Assassination fears surround Barack Obama

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bluemeenie View Post
    maybe it's just me....but how can you cite something that is not reported by the media or any source.
    Stupid comes to mind for the Night Owl loon.

bah,

he'll probably be OK. I'll spend my time worrying about other more worthy things, like where to scratch myself.

Senior Betwixt Member Bubba Dawg's Avatar
    In my own private Alamo on The Mountain in Georgia
    Quote Originally Posted by LogansPapa View Post
    This situation is a very large nuclear weapon with a hair trigger. Everybody needs to recognize the reality that some folks of a limited life experience, not traveling far from home, meeting people from various cultural backgrounds, etc., can be easily swept away by ideals in their very small circle of life.

An assassination of a President at any time is a horrendous thing for our society and right now - with many hurt feelings and frayed nerves - could threaten the Union.

Tread very lightly and understand that this forum is open to a variety of sources and perspectives - some sane, some not so much.

Being a Secret Service agent right now can not be easy.
    Well stated and true.

Anyone old enough to remember the assassinations of JFK, RFK, MLK and others knows this.

Rodney King? That was something. But....These others I mentioned. They are of a completly different order. A whole other level.

Pray to or by whatever is holy that nothing like those assassinations ever happens again.

You don't want to see it.
    Last edited by Bubba Dawg; 11-06-2008 at 11:03 PM.
    Hey careful man! There's a beverage here!

Quote Originally Posted by zBoots View Post
    bah,

he'll probably be OK. I'll spend my time worrying about other more worthy things, like where to scratch myself.

Why don't you go off somewhere, by yourself, and cut your useless throat?

You Pigshit Cocksucker.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Why don't you go off somewhere, by yourself, and cut your useless throat?

You Pigshit Cocksucker.
    Hey, its not like I was wishing for any harm towards our skinny little tire burning islamic marxist newest Meca bowing bestest buddy and newly selected big toe. Jeez. Some people are some sore winners.

Quote Originally Posted by zBoots View Post
    Hey, its not like I was wishing for any harm towards our skinny little tire burning islamic marxist newest Meca bowing bestest buddy and newly selected big toe. Jeez. Some people are some sore winners.
    Thank God you don't wish him any harm. Truly.

No. Not a sore winner. I'm a sore loser.

But, Some shit is beyond the pale. I'm just sayin'....

On my worst day or best day, you decide, i want to beat the policies of this man. I want to beat them into the ground.

But....

Don't consider it lightly what can hapen when the worst that can happen actually happens. It's ugly.

Thing is, ....We got plenty of good reasons to fight and to win. The fight goes on and on.

Scratch where it itches, noble mon. But consider carefully how we say what we say, and how we fight.

Keep the faith.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnabend View Post
    http://www.news.com.au/story/0,27574...-38198,00.html

HE has already been the target of two assassination plots and delivered a victory speech from behind bulletproof glass.

And the media is silent on the large number of death threats against President Bush over the last eight years.
    Agree big time, press doesn't say crap about the number of death threats against Bush.
    Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba Dawg View Post
    Thank God you don't wish him any harm. Truly.

No. Not a sore winner. I'm a sore loser.

But, Some shit is beyond the pale. I'm just sayin'....

On my worst day or best day, you decide, i want to beat the policies of this man. I want to beat them into the ground.

But....

Don't consider it lightly what can hapen when the worst that can happen actually happens. It's ugly.

Thing is, ....We got plenty of good reasons to fight and to win. The fight goes on and on.

Scratch where it itches, noble mon. But consider carefully how we say what we say, and how we fight.

Keep the faith.
    No worries bro! We are in the same ball park at least. I would agree that it would not be good. I probably wouldnt say, as you do, that its "the worst that can happen", but its definitely somewhere on my "bad things I dont want to happen" list. Probably between "Leave lid off deodorant" and "license plate light bulb goes out".